Used 2006 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Reviews - 185 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lexus GS 300

View reviews for a specific GS 300 model:

Fuel Economy w/ luxury ride
By Clay

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 8 months I am still amazed by the difference in quality between my last vehicle MB S430 and my Lexus GS 300. The Lexus is built to last not make monthly trips to the dealer and the build quality is superb. Last week took a 1600 mile trip and averaged 31 MPG!!!! Yes, 31! Quiet, smooth ride. I've had two MB, a Lincoln Navigator, Infiniti G35 Coupe and the LEXUS IS THE BEST!

Styling, MPG, service, build quality.

Base audio could use some improvement! Trunk access, but the styling would have to change.

Great car
By luis

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The best touring car yet. Smooth is an understatement. Well built.

Park assist, backup camera

On the go phone dialing

Love this ride
By Sam

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My lease came due on my BMW and I shopped for about 2 months and test drove a ton of vehicles. I fell in love with the GS. It is no BMW in regards to driving capabilities but I am not into driving this car like I am at Daytona. The ride is great. The car sticks to the ground. Steering and handling is superb. The Mark Levinson sound is awesome and I am a huge audiophile. It's the best that I have heard. Reliability is great. Overall I am thoroughly impressed by this vehicle. Coming from owning BMWs, I am very happy with my decision.

Levinson sound. Rear camera. Touch screen. Nav. Stickiness to the road

Bigger back seats if you have several people in the car. Bigger trunk. Better voice activated actions.

Awesome
By JGH

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle -- quality is hard to beat. A great looking car that is very enjoyable to drive.

Blue tooth, Navigation, AWD, rearview camera, ventilated seats, sound system, gas mileage.

Ability to make phone calls through blue tooth while driving (using phone book - voice activated), larger trunk.

Great Car
By Andy07030

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had stuggled between the Acura RL and the Lexus GS. I have had the car for about 3 weeks and I really love it. The ride in the GS is very smooth and quite peppy. Simply put, the GS is classy. So if you are looking for a refined car that is great on gas and has a nice ride this is it. I leased my car and in 3 years who knows what will be out there.

Comfortable ride and nice audio system.

The navigation and voice commands are inferior to my last Acura (2004 TL). If they fixed that, I think the car would be incredible.