Used 2010 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Lexus ES 350

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (45 reviews )

Wow, I love it!
By wetgravity

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am in the car business, so I tried every make and model that competes with the es. I just took it out for a "night drive" and I love it. There is a lot of power and the adaptive headlight feature is awesome. It's worth the extra money to drive this car. It is smoother and nicer than any other car in it's class. The test drive was ok. But driving it and owning it is awesome. Not a sport car. But the luxury car to beat all other luxury cars.

soft ride, acceleration, quality

none

Great automobile
By Joe Robinson

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car has really impressed me. It has a smooth ride. It feels like you are riding on air. Very comfortable. Interior finishes are of great quality. Engine acceleration is smooth and quick. Tons of Standard features. Plenty of rear seat space for my 5'9" Daughter.

Most pleasant car ride I have ever had.

none

Great ride
By Joe R

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Unbelievably smooth ride. Feels like I'm in an easy chair. Very comfortable. Quiet ride. Great fit and finish. no major complaints. Also I must complement the dealership for their excellent service and attention to detail.

Smooth ride and Smooth power.

only a minor complaint regarding Nav safety feature. you can scroll while the car is moving. I understand the safety issue, but don't like the inability to scroll.

Great Highway Car
By masonbarge

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We wanted a reliable, quiet luxury car at an affordable price, and that's exactly what we got. For the price, the degree of luxury and smooth, quiet ride really makes road trips a pleasure, and there's lots and lots of space for passengers and cargo. The big positive surprise is the gas mileage! We are now averaging 31 MPG on the highway, and about 23 mpg overall. No doubt this is improved by 1 or 2 mpg simply because of the excellent variety of displays, which make you aware of the mpg you are getting. The trade-off is disappointing handling. There is plenty of pickup and stopping power for us, but the steering and lateral feel are average at best, and visibility is average minus.

#1 Quiet smooth ride #2 Gas mileage #3 Luxury feel #4 Reliability

My #1 complaint would be visibility to the back corners and rear. They have raised the trunk lid so high that the rear window is too small. My other complaint would be the mushy turning and lateral sway. It's not as bad as the Volvo sedan I once owned, but it's noticeable.

Best of the Bunch
By gam

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had looked and test drove many cars before buying my Lexus. It is so comfortable in the driver's seat that I wish I can bring it into my TV room. The ride is quiet; one can hardly heard the road sounds. Performance is outstanding and the structure itself seems very secure. I was looking uppermost for safety, quality and performance and received all three. My only disappointments are that the trunk design and inside compartments in my previous car, 2004 Toyota Solara were superior. Outside of that, I love my Lexus and I have received many compliments on the color, Cashmere Satin.

Seat comfort; heated seats; navigation; leather steering wheel; safety features include airbags for backseat passengers.

Check out Toyota Solara's trunk and try to duplicate it in the Lexus. It has handy permanent slots on the side to hold stuff and seems to have more space.