Used 2010 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Lexus ES 350

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (45 reviews )

ES2010: Very good so far
By KN

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After I owned the vehicle for 5 months, it has 24.5 miles/gl for both city and highway which is very good for 270+hp vehicle. I don't know why people complained about it. I bought this vehicle for #1 safety priority. I hate when drivers follow me too closely when I drove Honda. Now, I can see people keep some distance behind me. I hope the Lexus symbol gives them a second thoughts. My 3 yrs daughter walks freely in the back compare to IS too tight. I gave up fun to drive for safety vehicle. I guess I am too young to drive this vehicle.

Sound system (even through the standard is not as good as Mark Levinson in my wife GX470), smart key system (it is very convenient when I carry my child and hands are full). Bluetooth, sun shade option,very quite ride, parking sensors.

Remove cigarette area for cell phone holder, DVD option behind head rest (requires for long distance with young kid). Not enough light in the back.

Great Car
By globie40

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded in my 07 ES for the ES 2010 and I have to admit it is much better the the 07. The new chrome on the bottom door panal really changes the look of the car. This car is "SILKY SMOOTH" and has great power. I am 6'5" and 250 pounds and I am very comfortable behind the wheel or in the passengers seat! Needless to say I am very pleased I got the 2010 model and I have no regrets. The Nav. system and casual speech is wonderful! Just say I'm to hot and it lowers the temperature 4 degrees. Wow, oops I meant to say WOW! I have received more compliments on this car than any car I have ever owned.

Everything about this car! Especially the color Matador Red Mica! GREAT POWER but very quiet!!!

They took away the memory seats for the passenger so I wish they would bring it back and the extended seat cushion.

ES - Good Purchase
By Seth

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had the car a week; however, I'm enjoying the quietness of the drive, navigation system, and comfort of the seating. I would suggest buying the ES-350 for those people wanting a little more luxury than a Camry (without the big sticker price).

Navigation, Key-less ignition, and sound system

fuel efficiency, exterior styling,

AWESOME RIDE
By rjc3360

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased the 2010 es as a surprise 50th birthday present for my wife and she loves it. She had a 2007 es and like a dummy I traded it in for a Challenger srt 8 in may of 09 and that was a big mistake. But I did give her my 2008 ls 460 when I did that but she really liked the es so I surprised her with another one. The car is great and we are very pleased and I will not purchase another brand of car anymore! I added the premium wheels, side door molding and window tint and I got every option I could get one it's loaded and it looks awesome. I can't say enough about this car we love it.

Nav. System is great, interior is smooth and comfortable, rides great, mpg are good and we love every feature on this car and would recommend it for anyone and the price is great for what you get and these day's that means a lot

only thing i would suggest is that the sound system could be stronger and deeper sound but that's the only thing i would change

My ES350 experience
By Ken A.

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 7 mos. ownership I have to say this is the best auto purchase I've ever made. Have not had even one small item of complaint. The car was delivered in pristine condition and has been an absolute joy to own and drive. A recent trip of 620 miles in one day averaged 31.4 mpg @ 70+ mph. Extremely quiet and pleasant interior. Rear leg and headroom is not overly generous, BUT. Love the satellite radio, heated and cooled seats, beautiful paint job, and quality construction; No, I don't work for Lexus.

Tight and quiet construction