Used 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (44 reviews )

Radio is horrible
By pickles

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the car except for the radio it fade out and even becomes static, they know about the problem but wont do anything.The antenna is in the back window and you cant tint the windows because they told me the radio will even work worst and they try to sell you extras. So beware if you like the radio it won't work so well

they need to get the antenna out of the back window

Better Than My RAV4!
By Dan

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome ride and so comfortable. Everything is easy to use and practical. I can't imagine a car driving any nicer than my new Lexus ES.

I Hate The Expresso Woodgrain
By Trinigold

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car drives like a dream. The exterior color, matador red mica is awesome. I get compliments all the time. However, the interior is another story. I chose black leather because I thought that the ivory interior would be too hard to maintain. The black leather only comes with the espresso wood grain and not the brown walnut, which is dark and along with the dark leather is visually unappealing. The espresso wood grain should not have included in the first place. What were they thinking? In addition, I don't understand why a remote start is not an option. I am satisfied with everything about this car other than the two concerns mentioned above. Pan to change wood grain. Cost: $3500.00

Matador red mica, blue tooth connection for my phone and ipod.

Eliminate the espresso wood grain, because it is hideous. What were they thinking. Use only the brown walnut wood grain.

High end luxury; low end price
By Wan Kim

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving SUVs (Sequoia, Cayenne) for the last 8 yrs, I switched to this sedan. The comfort level and ride quality is amazing for a car at this price level. I've only had it for 300 miles now (17 at delivery), but love it so far. The V6 has more than enough power for any driving situation; smooth & quiet throughout. The Levinson audio and panoramic roof are very nice "higher end" touches. Camry frame etc, but all the great luxury features of most Lexus vehicles. Compared to what I had, the gas mileage is great for this car; averaging over 20 mpg in roughly 60/40 (city/hwy) driving. Buying experience was "OK"; but am happy w/ the car itself.

Mark Levinson audio (SAT, Bluetooth/USB iPod integration); Ventilated seats; quiet ride

variable ride suspension to counter the 'softness'/body roll on the car; wider stock tires or larger optional sizes

What a disappointment
By NK

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since Aug '10 I have owned 2 ES350s. First one totaled in a flood after 3 weeks of purchase. Drove well. I was very happy. I replaced it with another one. The cabin shook violently since day one. I drove other demo ES350s. All had steering vibrations, one worse than the other. After taking the car back to the dealer 3 times, they finally found out that my brand new car had fix-a-flat in all 4 tires. With new tires steering doesn't shake, but the cabin still vibrates. All demos and loaners I drove have a cabin vibration at all speeds. Bad engineering flaw! I am extremely disappointed. Lexus was known to have the best drive!

Voice recognition hands free dialing in non-Navigation cars. But that is also slow and poor in Navigation models.

I owned a 1995 Toyota Windom (Lexus ES300), imported directly from Japan in the Caribbean. Interior hasn't changed since. Need to take care of the cabin vibration. I drive a 100 miles a day!