Used 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (45 reviews )

Just what we were looking for!
By PrAl10

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had been shopping around for our new family sedan for a long time. Eventually, no other options came close to the ES350 in terms of style, build quality, luxury, comfort, value, and fuel economy. I actually disagree with comments about this not being a "sporty" car: I have driven many "sporty" sedans, and I find the ES350 to be perfectly adequate and entertaining at legal speeds on a typical US public road: it is safe, predictable and agile enough to please its driver. And 30 m.p.g. are very easy to get in normal driving, very impressive! We have seen 31 mpg. tank average (real) during its first road trip (less than 1,000 miles on the odometer).

Style, Lexus materials and perfect build quality, luxury, comfort, value, impressive fuel economy, reliability. NOTHING on this car reminds you of its Camry platform mate. The body is incredibly tight and precisely assembled.

Rear seat back does not fold (there is a ski pass-through, though).

Radio is horrible
By pickles

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the car except for the radio it fade out and even becomes static, they know about the problem but wont do anything.The antenna is in the back window and you cant tint the windows because they told me the radio will even work worst and they try to sell you extras. So beware if you like the radio it won't work so well

they need to get the antenna out of the back window

Better Than My RAV4!
By Dan

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome ride and so comfortable. Everything is easy to use and practical. I can't imagine a car driving any nicer than my new Lexus ES.

I Hate The Expresso Woodgrain
By Trinigold

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car drives like a dream. The exterior color, matador red mica is awesome. I get compliments all the time. However, the interior is another story. I chose black leather because I thought that the ivory interior would be too hard to maintain. The black leather only comes with the espresso wood grain and not the brown walnut, which is dark and along with the dark leather is visually unappealing. The espresso wood grain should not have included in the first place. What were they thinking? In addition, I don't understand why a remote start is not an option. I am satisfied with everything about this car other than the two concerns mentioned above. Pan to change wood grain. Cost: $3500.00

Matador red mica, blue tooth connection for my phone and ipod.

Eliminate the espresso wood grain, because it is hideous. What were they thinking. Use only the brown walnut wood grain.

High end luxury; low end price
By Wan Kim

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving SUVs (Sequoia, Cayenne) for the last 8 yrs, I switched to this sedan. The comfort level and ride quality is amazing for a car at this price level. I've only had it for 300 miles now (17 at delivery), but love it so far. The V6 has more than enough power for any driving situation; smooth & quiet throughout. The Levinson audio and panoramic roof are very nice "higher end" touches. Camry frame etc, but all the great luxury features of most Lexus vehicles. Compared to what I had, the gas mileage is great for this car; averaging over 20 mpg in roughly 60/40 (city/hwy) driving. Buying experience was "OK"; but am happy w/ the car itself.

Mark Levinson audio (SAT, Bluetooth/USB iPod integration); Ventilated seats; quiet ride

variable ride suspension to counter the 'softness'/body roll on the car; wider stock tires or larger optional sizes