Used 2009 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Lexus ES 350

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (28 reviews )

Exceeds expections
By Dave

2009 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car after driving my RX for 10 years, which now my son is driving. Love the features, bluetooth for phone, parking assist, navigation, rear shade, auto wipers, and heated/cooled seats. Black interior can be a challenge to keep looking new but love driving it and the gas mileage is 25+ City and around 30 on highway. Would recommend to anyone. Looking to buy a third Lexus now, which brought me to this page!

Headlights, bluetooth, cooled and heated seats, parking assist.

Easier to clean back window (inside)!

Lexus Is The Way To Go!
By Phil

2009 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my ES 350 a little over a year and a half ago, and to this day have no regrets. We have the fully loaded model in the Matador Red Mica color. The looks, the reliability, and the overall design are superb. This is our second Lexus. We also have a '94 GS 300 which has also been absolutely trouble-free. We'll always be a Lexus family.

Panoramic glass roof, smart key, heated/cooled seats, navigation.

Thicker exterior paint

Lucky to be alive
By Lucky

2009 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I had matching ES 350's. My 2 boys and I were traveling in Washington DC one evening and were T-Boned by a guy going about 50 mph who ran a stop light. My ES 350 saved all 3 of us, it was amazing how the car took over, spun around and landed perfectly between the lines of the road and disengaged itself. The car was totaled but we all walked away. The police officer said we would have had a fatality if not for the safety of that car.

Wonderful car...minus audio experience.
By Dr. K

2009 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car for the money and cradles you when you sit. I drive 70 miles a day and the drive to and from work is the best part of my day. Got 8000 miles on it already and I try not to fall asleep every day on the way home in the comfortable seats. Dealership service is second to none.

Bluetooth, Parking sensors and rear view camera.

Standard sound system is absolutely horrible. The rattles drive me nuts, even after two visits to the dealership.

Lexus ES 350 Is A Strange Car
By Sam

2009 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In many ways this car is very nice. It is solid and fast contrary to most user opinions. Even though the car is quiet....it is hard to explain you can hear rattles and noises that are annoying. BMW and Mercedes are better built cars but the ES 350 feels better when you are in the car purely for comfort. The ES 350 needs to get rid of the rattles.

More room space and ergonomically a better car than Mercedes and BMW.

Get rid of the rattles. The outside design of the car can be boring. The driver's seat needs more cushion for the back.