Used 2007 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 209 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Lexus ES 350

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (209 reviews )

Truly Exceptional
By apar72

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having owned a 5 series, (2) 3 series convertibles, and an 2003 Lexus Es300, I felt compelled to write about the 2007 Lexus ES 350. On to the good stuff, the 350 engine has all the power you need, much better than the lackluster performance of the es300. it does have significant body roll and a slight delay in throttle response (drive by wire). Than again it's a lexus not a corvette. The fit and finish quality is outstanding, the ride is very soft, no rattles, drives like a smaller version of the LS 430. Extremely quite interior and well appointed at that. If you like a real "luxury" car than there is no better. This is not a Camry and anyone who says it drives like one does not have a clue.

Keyless entry, Great sound system, Powerful engine, Excellent ride quality, Reliability (based off of my es300), Super quite, Side window coating (like rain- x), Nav screen, overall intuitive design and operation, Very comfortable seats and driver feedback.

Paint is super thin and chips easy, Backup camera (not a big fan), Factory installed XM radio does not have the best reception, Nav system while driving is limited (very very annoying), Throttle response.

Extremely Satisfied
By Raj

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a CPO 2007 Lexus with all the bells & whistles except ML audio system. It has been a delight to drive around. In fact, I look forward to getting behind the wheels. The absolute comfort this car provides to all of its occupants is just beautiful.

Ultra-Quite ride, nice pickup when needed

Voice recognition is a little difficult to get used to.

JUST OKAY
By CT

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is ----JUST OKAY---- This is my first Lexus and probably my last. Lexus simply cannot be compared to BMW, Mercedes, or Infiniti. Lexus simply lacks the technology, built quality, and reliability of the other companies. Oil changes are expensive ($100+) and not to mention the 15000 mile tune up will cost owners ($300+) then again at 30000. Problems: 3 out of the 4 Windows have gone off track, driver door will not auto lock or open (key sensor is broken). And steering wheel leather if falling apart. Transmission is terrible, tooooo much lag when you push the accelerator. If you are looking for a family car for long trips, this is the car for you. MAKE SURE YOU TEST DRIVE FIRST!!

Feel Smooth on High Way... However feels like a Toyota Camry.

Better... doors, windows, interior quality, and decrease maintenance cost. Smoother Transmission, Better Acceleration, and less body roll. Not good for sharp turns, or twisty roads.

LIKE BUDDUH
By jdgmusic

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 07 ES 350 after totaling my Cadillac STS. This is a near-perfect balance of comfort, QUIET ride, economy, performance, amenities, and quality!!

Back-up camera, Levinson sound system, QUIET ride, seats - temp control, heated-cooled seats, QUALITY.

Easier to operate Navigation system.

2003 Lexus ES 300
By Sunny

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have 160k on my 2003. I bought this because I was tired of my Xterra's hard suspension. So I wanted a reliable and comfortable car. I thought the reliability would be bullet proof. Ok so it is reliable. Except at about 90k my battery died. So I immediately bought a new one on the same day. Next day battery died again. So I did recharge and never had prob again. I also had to replace the A/C at 90k. Other than that, the rear right window won't go down. So I guess you may say that I've been fortunate.

I can take my car into a Lexus dealer and have everything done in one day and also get a loaner car.