Used 2007 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 209 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Lexus ES 350

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (209 reviews )

You get what you pay for
By sak

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The ride is so smooth it feels like the car is gliding on air. But hit the brake and you will see how well grounded the car is as it stops in a heart beat. Optional packages are great. I have little kids and wouldn't have even considered a car without side airbag. The chrome wheels match perfectly with the door handles and are not too flashy to ruin the conservative/classic style of Lexus. I can not wait until the 2008 model come out. We will be buying hopefully newly designed RX 350.

Everything (the whole package)except for dashboard material.

The only improvement I suggest is to change the material which is used for the dashboard, as it looks cheap.

Luxury at a value
By Jerry

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very quiet, smooth riding vehicle. Has most features and feel of a luxury car sold at nearly double the price.

Push button ignition, programmable seat and steering wheel position, very good base stereo (hard to believe upgrade to Mark Levinson stereo would be worth it), plenty of room in rear seat and trunk.

Would prefer to not have engine compartment cover, console storage compartment is awkward to open, would rather have cruise control on steering wheel.

Can't beat it for the price
By William Kayen

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have the car for one week and love it. Traded in my BMW 325Cic. New car is so quiet and has great power. Plenty of room compared to my convertible.

Smart key, GPS system, backup camera, styling, comfort, smooth ride, iPod hookup, tilt down mirrors, and parking sensors front and rear.

None as of yet.

Love the ES 350
By Ray DiMaio

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When I took delivery of my new ES 350 I really did not know how much I would love the car. I can now say I am really happy with the car. It was such an improvement over the Cadillac 3.6 L CTS that I had. Fit and finish, ride, performance, comfort and general looks were all better than the CTS. I got the Ultra package and I am thoroughly satisfied with all the equipment that the car has. Absolutely nothing was wrong with the car. I have driven it over 2,000 miles so far mostly city driving. For the money you cannot beat this car for what it offers you. I researched cars before finally getting the ES 350, nothing came close to the value.

Navigation package, Mark Levinson audio, intuitive parking assist, backup camera, high intensity headlights, tilt down side view mirrors, more.

The garage door opener buttons are hard to find at night, I keep hitting the moon roof buttons by mistake, They need to be lit up. The LED interior lights on the overhead console are not bright enough.

Lexus ES 350
By garsarno

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The styling of the car, quality of materials are Lexus expectations. What is disappointing is the need for a new transmission within 1,500 miles of new along with valve noise when cold starting. The mechanical problems are outweighing the benefits with this car. The interior is beautiful, Mark Levinson sound system is the best out there. If only Lexus / Toyota researched the build quality before debuting the car early.

Styling, sound system, interior seats, panorama moonroof. Performance and gas mileage very surprising.

Transmission quality.