Used 2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 209 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (209 reviews )

Excellent Car
By Walt

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2007 Lexus 2007 ES 350 demo (nav and ultra luxury package) with 4,000 miles. The car is a perfect blend of sport and luxury. It is definitely one of the best cars that I have ever owned.

Glass roof and backup camera.

Armrest should move forward. Also, the armrest latch is located in an area that can accidentally be touched/opened.

Nice to Look at
By Ric

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall it is pretty much what I expected from Lexus, except the finicky transmission. It is quiet and despite what the competition thinks of its looks it gets plenty of second looks; it's black with darkened windows and the spoked rims. It is often mistaken for the much more expensive LS by the uninformed including my boss and co-workers who ask "are we paying you too much?” and "how did you afford that". If only the transmission would settle on a gear and not want to jolt my bad back when in stop-and-go traffic or even the slightest incline I would give it a strong 9. Had to have a new transmission put in at 5000 miles, new transmission only slightly better.

The looks, ease of electronic operations, roomy, and, gas mileage.

Fix the jumpy, back jolting, irritating transmission.

Disabled the Navigation
By Wantin' to Nav

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

All 2007 Lexus vehicles are set to disable the navigation and phone dialing while the car is in motion. This is a huge pain!! The otherwise very good Lexus quality is overshadowed by the loss of the "override" that was present in older Lexus vehicles. I would have bought an Acura, Audi or BMW (anything, actually) if I had known the nav was disabled.

Rear back up camera. Seat ventilation.

Return the override! Rear and front driver visibility is marginal - several close calls with pedestrians while making left turns at a light. iPod integration not great, hard to get reasonable volume unless playing at highest levels on iPod and stereo. Stereo sound quality is otherwise fair.

My New Lexus
By june

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like my new Lexus, and I am having a great deal of fun driving it. I don't see a great deal of difference from my old Camry, but it's nice owning and driving a luxury car.

I love the keyless entry, because I've always had major problems keeping up with car keys. I also appreciate the dual heating/cooling due to the fact that my husband and I have completely difference responses to temperature.

There should be more head room, garage control should be separated from the other controls and be more easily accessible. More interior lighting is needed, and the side molding should be standard, as in the Camry and other less expensive cars.

The Best
By casting223

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Getting real good gas mileage 26 MPG in town, 36 MPG on the highway. I have nitro in my tires and a K&N air filter. Both of these really help.

Bluetooth and the nav. system.

Add more extras.