Used 2005 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Reviews - 160 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Lexus ES 330

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (160 reviews )

Lexus for Life
By Pat Suits

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Most comfortable vehicle ever owned. Does everything but steer itself. No matter where I go, people of all ages stare at the car as tho it is some rare one-million dollar vehicle. Front seats are extremely excellent for people with back problems. Car rides so smooth, I believe you could run over a semi & not feel a single bump. Will never consider buying anything but a Lexus from now on.

Pre-set driver's position. Radio/cd controls on wheel, heat/cool seats, gas mileage, quality sound system, sun roof, security features, ease of learning system, body beautiful design, no bump ride, side & front air bags, ease of cleaning, great radio range, leg room, large trunk, rear window shade.

NONE!!!!

Fantastic Car
By NewLexusDrvr

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A fantastic car. I can't say enough for it. Makes me happy just driving even in L.A. traffic. With this car you can't go wrong. I have had nothing but pleasure with the soft ride and the power when needed. The voice activated navigation is fantastic.

Voice activated navigation and the soft ride.

Bit bigger wheels, maybe 18 inches with a lower profile tire.

Not Perfect, but Close
By Dpech

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for comfort not performance and got exactly what I was seeking. The car is exceptionally smooth and quiet. I was a bit disappointed that Bluetooth and Satelite Radio are not standard - I bet this will change in the next year or two. I wanted the nav system because I'm a gadget junkie but I really do use it and it works well. I have the ventillated seats and the heating part works well but the ventillated part doesn't have a very strong blower so it is hard to notice the impact. The transmission shifting is a fairly serious issue particularly if you do a lot of stop and go driving. For cruising on the highway this is a hard car to beat!

Smooth Ride, navigation system

Fix the transmission shifting! Add Bluetooth and satelite radio. CD changer takes up most of center console storage when you have the nav system.

love it
By robinsutom

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my lexus for only 2 weeks and I love it. Everything about it says luxury. I had a Buick Roadmaster for 12 years and was looking for a car with the same smooth ride the roadmaster had. The ES330 out did all my expectations. Bumps in the road are hardly felt.

interior design,ventilated heat and cool seats,wood trim. The sound system is great. Handles well takes turns well This a great car.

Have had only a couple times that I noticed transmission hesitation, but I think an individuals driving style has alot to do with this such as jackrabbit acceleration.

My Car
By Laura Jones

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the second Lexus I have owned.They are dependable, easy to keep clean, good mileage, and sharp looking. The sound system with the controls on the wheel easy to use. I

The sound system and height of this model. It is easier to step into from the curb. This model is roomer inside. And of course the smooth ride!

I cannot see out of the moon roof unless I put the seat way back. The dash light's are too dim for daytime reading. The marker's are too small to read easy.