There aren't many small luxury cars with a hybrid engine, but the 2016 Lexus CT 200h borrows from the best. Its engine is straight from the previous Toyota Prius, so you know it's good on gas, and the CT 200h's hatchback design provides plenty of cargo-carrying versatility. Ready to learn what else we like about this luxurious fuel-sipper?
- Excellent fuel economy for a luxury-branded small car
- Feels sportier to drive around turns than most hybrids
- Interior has an upscale look and feel
- Versatility provided by the CT 200h's hatchback design.
- Very slow acceleration, and the engine is noisy in the process
- Modest luggage space for a hatchback
- Optional Remote Touch technology interface can be distracting to use.