2011 Lexus CT 200h Consumer Review: Great Vehicle

2011 Lexus CT 200h - Consumer Review

Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Great Vehicle
By carfan19 on

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The more I talk to folks, the more I realize some people don't know how to manage their expectations. Having said that, if you're looking for
the traditional "Plush" Lexus ride this isn't the car for you. This is a Prius wrapped up in a really nice and sporty car like Lexus package. This combo gives you a good mix of fuel economy, sporty design and great build quality. I'm really searching to find negatives about this car and the only one I can come up with is the lack of HomeLink, which is tied to the navigation package. For a Lexus this should be a standard feature, regardless of package. Other than that, I absolutely love this car.
Review update on 12/6/16:
I've owned this car for almost three years now. My understanding is that Lexus in the newer model years of this CT has addressed some of the complaints such as making the cabin quieter, I can attest that on the highway this is kinda loud for a Lexus. As I mentioned in my original review, the ride is not plush but almost harsh and I think the low profile tires that Lexus went with have a lot to do with this. I was always opposed to having leather seats but now I really love them! Plus, they're heated and work really well! One thing that is hard getting used to is the CVT transmission, by this I mean is kinda weird not feeling any shift points at all. As far as reliability and quality especially in the interior is hard to top Lexus! Incredibly solid vehicle! Oh yes, the gas mileage IS amazing!

• Road holding
  • Dealership support
  • Engine
  • Transmission
  • Electronics

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review