Used 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:

Love my 2007 HSE
By Marc

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Awesome car, turns heads, fun to drive, easy to operate. Re-sale value is the pits. Averages 15 mpg which is not bad considering how big it is. Awesome boat tower, you will never get stuck on the ramp. Definitely would buy one again. Due to cost of maintenace, makes buying on still in warranty or new very attractive. My only proplem has been defective head & tailight assemblies that fog up. Of course dealers say they are not fogged when you take it in. So take pictures!

Appearnce, ride, go anywhere any time feeling, luxury, easily hauls kids, dogs, boat and more.

Speedo is hard to see thru top of steering wheel, on-road ride height should be lower. Less plastic in the cargo area, thsi is a hauler, the inside should be tough, not scratchable.

Overall very happy w/new 07 Range Rover
By giggyice

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had been driving BMW's for a long time and had always wanted to try a Range Rover. My poor BMW salesman was dissapointed when i didn't buy another 7series, but I just needed to get this Rover out of my system. While it isn't a 7series, it is very luxurious. I am dissapointed with the its sluggish acceleration, the non-powered tailgate, and gas mileage, but other than that I love it! Plenty of headroom, leg room and its great to sit up high!

Interior cabin space, seating position up high, quiet, solid!

Powered tailgate, better gas mileage, and more horsepower without having to buy the supercharged!

Range Rover Supercharged
By MB

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This car can go anywhere in style. Whether it's a meeting in the city with clients or an off road excursion to the Outerbanks of NC with our two great danes. This is our second Range Rover.

The sleek simple understated elegance of the vehicle in general.

Typical computer bugs.

2007 Range Rover HSE
By C. M. Oliver

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Range Rover is an outstanding vehicle with comfort and features befitting of a premium class vehicle. The ride is smooth yet agile and the all-aluminum 32-Valve Jaguar V8 is very responsive providing ample power in most situations. The Terrain Response System provides optimum performance in every driving condition, creating tremendous traction and handling regardless of road conditions. Thus far, the Range Rover has performed well without any problems. This is truly a unique and remarkable vehicle.

The styling, ride and over-all vehicle performance

Additional driver's leg room and a larger cargo area

Top range
By donte

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have always wanted a Range Rover since I was a child. When I test drove it I knew it was the one for me. My personal opinion about this car is outstanding, I can't find the right words to explain this car. The handling is wonderful, as well as the exterior and interior. I highly recommend you buy this car if you like to enjoy the finer things in life

My favorite features are the performance and the interior

Suggest they put a power tailgate