Used 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Reviews - 93 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:

Range Rover Sport
By wineangel

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Many problems with our RR Sport. Fuel pump went out at less than 500 mi while we were on the interstate. Car came to complete stop, we were nearly killed. 5 months later the differential went, 1 after that back in shop for transmission problems. Back in shop again today at 1 year with bad alternator. Very unreliable for a $65k car. Love the look, comfort, amenities, etc..., but if the car won't run, none of that really matters does it?

Interior and exterior appearance. Interior comfort.

Build a car that runs.

My supercharged rover!
By Rick Respicio

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

It's been a month now since we got our RR Sport Supercharged and it has been and still is and will always be "FUN TO DRIVE"! If you don't mind the gas mileage on this baby then you should take a look at this SUV. I checked out the competition and this became my choice of toy. Overall, I give high remarks on the FUN FACTOR, Performance, Overall Design, Quality, Creature Comforts, etc. Maybe they should rename this car and badge it as "Range Rover SuperSport"! ;)

Too many to mention!!! :P

Hmmm, maybe Land Rover could come up with a Range Rover Sport Supercharged that's more economical coz w/ the gas prices nowadays, it sure ain't cheap!!! hehe... but still a lot of fun to drive!!! :D

Gorgeous design
By kungpao

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Yep, I am a gal that owns the Sport and I absolutely dig this car! Of course the gas mileage can be an issue but other than that and a few other issues: the tailgate is a little heavy for me to pull down, there isn't a lot of room for stuff in the center console (girls need room for stuff!) and the steering wheel blocks the odometer panel so that I am constantly having to look around and through it to see the stats etc... Now for the positive stuff! Design is incomparable! This is a beauty on the exterior and I got the total package so my clients can feel comfortable when viewing property. (I'm in real estate). My kids love the dvd and surround sound, it's killer! Buy it, you deserve it!

got the replacement, still suspicious!
By rdnyc

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Got my HSE in June 05 and had nothing but problems since day one culminating in total suspension collapse at 50 mph. Dealership replaced car and have so far done 4k miles without a problem. Keeping my fingers crossed.

none stand out

headroom! Im 6'3" and my head touches the roof!

Hot hot
By To Hot to Handle

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This suv can turn heads all day long, smooth, fast, sexy, I've had mine 9 months and not a problem yet, also I'm getting 15.2 mpg and driving hard.

Super charged of course, That makes all the difference in the world.

Less plastic in the dash and doors, Plus loose some weight, It's just a little heavy.