The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is an appealing choice for those looking for luxurious, go-anywhere driving. Don't think of it as a one-dimensional grocery getter. The Evoque hauls people, not cargo, and it hauls at pretty good speed besides.
- Beautiful interior and exterior design
- Impressive fuel economy
- Excellent handling characteristics
- Available two-door and new convertible body styles
- A luxurious, personal-size crossover.
- Poor rear visibility
- Cramped rear seat
- Premium Land Rover nameplate makes it more expensive than other luxury crossovers.