While the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque will be an appealing choice for compact luxury crossover buyers looking for something more than an everyday grocery-getter, it's not a very practical vehicle, so we can't fully recommend it.
- Beautiful interior and exterior design
- Impressive fuel economy
- Excellent handling characteristics
- Available two-door body style
- Unrivaled off-road abilities in this class.
- Lack of additional powertrains
- Poor rear visibility
- Cramped interior
- Typically more expensive than other luxury crossovers.