The 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport offers style, comfort and utility combined with an above-average ability to traverse snow-choked roads or muddy trails. If you're looking for a midsize luxury SUV with an extra degree of go-anywhere gusto, this newest Land Rover is worth a look.
- More passenger and cargo space than most competitors
- Above-average capabilities off road and in bad weather conditions
- Comfortable passenger cabin
- Available third-row seating
- Advanced technology.
- Mediocre acceleration
- Transmission is slow to downshift
- Third-row seat is for kids only.