Used 2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Avio Coupe Review
Edmunds Summary Review of the 2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Avio Coupe
Pros & Cons
- Outlandish performance and handling
- Dramatic Italian style, inside and out
- Non-turbo engine soundtrack to die for
- Not a whole lot of space to store your stuff
- Not particularly easy to see out the back
- Getting in or out is a graceless endeavor
Which Huracan does Edmunds recommend?
Does logic apply when buying a Huracan? Not much, we suspect. But if you need help choosing, go for the base Huracan LP 580-2 coupe, which is the lightest and least expensive of them all. Don't mind the slight drop in power compared to the all-wheel-drive versions as the sharper driving dynamics more than make up for it. Stick with the steel brakes instead of the pricey carbon-ceramics. Opt for the nose-lifting system and magnetorheological dampers to aid its street driving manners. Cruise control is an option you'll probably want, as well as the parking sensors and backup camera.
Full Edmunds Review: 2017 Lamborghini Huracan Coupe
Edmunds Insurance Estimator
The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2017 Lamborghini Huracan in Virginia is:not available