2021 Kia Sportage Consumer Reviews

$24,090

Save as much as $2,740
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Beyond expectations

DB GaNung, 12/15/2020
SX Turbo 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

2021 Kia Sportage SX Turbo, Pacific Blue with Beige interior package (really tan with charcoal edges, HOT! It has every smart safety upgrade, including the fact it can park itself either by backing into a slop or parallel. And then it can unpark itself. It has lane departure, but also will keep one in the lane utilizing adaptive cruise control as you go. Front and back avoidance and braking functions for the unexpected. On and on I could go. I agree with the other reviews about the interior and of course the spectacular panoramic roof (one touch). The glass all around is tinted fading to a lighter tint in front. The roof is tinted, doesn't glare as light pores in, feels cool and refreshing. The SPORT mode in driving as the Turbo to break out of the cage and be the tiger it is. Otherwise NORMAL and ECO modes feel just fine, more than enough power. While it may not be the very top it certainly comes in nice enough. Consider the paddle shifters on the back side of the steering wheel as a case in point, so VERY EASY to use. Infosys allows for every contingency in multiple ways to access. The adaptive cruise control drives, brakes, and adapts to the flow without a hitch, a major relief in itself. The lack of memory for the seats is a bummer but I can live with it. Even the thickness of the steering wheel feels just right. Easy vehicle to drive. 19" tires lend a sense of security and handling wherever I go. The back cargo space has a spare tire and other space when you lift the lid for storage. It also drops in the event of a taller than normal box. This is a keeper. I wouldn't get the AWD unless I needed it. The mileage is better around town than I expected, 24.5 mpg average. Max they say is 28 mpg on the Hwy. I wonder with adaptive cruise control it won't be better than that (slightly - maybe 30 mpg.)

SX Turbo

Vernon Smith, 10/05/2020
SX Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought one; traded in my 2016 Turbo; don't try to sell me anything else. I've looked at infinity (had two and loved them) but for quality and value this is my choice!

A bobby dazzler

Sew lady, 12/03/2020
LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Do your homework as I did and you'll make the same decision. It ticks all my boxes for my needs and I get so many compliments. We live in snow county and this SUV is a dream on the roads

4th new kia

4th new kia, 10/10/2020
SX Turbo 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Love my new car. Love the sportage. Its the perfect in between car. Not too big and not too small.

Upgraded the 2018 to a 2021 sportage

BDavis, 11/18/2020
EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Loved the 2018 and the 21 has more options