Skip to main content

Used Sportage for Sale
Select your model:
12345...14

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Stylish get up and go!

Shelly, 02/05/2020
2020 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I was surprised to learn how comfortable this car is. I drive a lot and didn't want bad gas mileage or a vehicle that hesitated. The seats are SO comfortable, the ride is quiet, bigger interior room, including the back seat. Stylish interior and easy controls with many options. I can feel this difference when I put in AWD and if I choose sport mode too. I love driving this around town, the highway and can't wait for a long distance vacay in this. I chose the color, Hyper Red which is really a gorgeous color. These vehicles have truly come a long way and it surprised and impressed me for the 2020. Oh and I'll add, I researched vehicles on my own and nobody talked me into trying out this vehicle. I had to share my new found wisdom here!

Very Pleased

Bsprinks, 10/29/2019
updated 11/02/2022
2020 Kia Sportage S 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just returned from a 1,200 mile trip in my 2020 Kia Sportage S with premium package. Nothing like a long trip tp get to know your vehicle! I can say I'm very pleased with the vehicle. It rides smooth, it's comfortable, and rides quiet. Using Google maps on Android Auto was great. My Garmin never came out of the console compartment. The driver assist technologies worked good as well. It took awhile to get used to the adaptive cruise control and to get It adjusted to a reasonable following distance. I had a Kia Sorento prior to the Sportage and was a little concerned about downsizing but the trip eliminated any concerns I had. I have had this vehicle a little over three years now. It's been problem free needing only routine maintenance. Fuel mileage is good, I consistently get around 26 mpg with combined city and highway driving. I have always been pleased with the "pep" the vehicle has for the standard 4 cyl. It's easy to maneuver and has a sporty ride. It's one of the best vehicles I have owned.

4 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

First review of the 2020!

Matt Johnson, 06/19/2019
updated 06/24/2020
2020 Kia Sportage S 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car is fantastic! I’m 6’0” and 220 and I couldn’t be more comfortable. I read a review where someone said it didn’t have much headroom for a 6ft guy. I don’t know what car he was driving because there is tons of room over my head in the front or back seat. My model does not have the power seats and there’s not a lot of adjustability but they are super comfy as is. We came from an 2014 Subaru Forester and this car out performs it in almost all categories. We were concerned about the cargo space because it was a little smaller but we can still fit all the same camping gear in it that we did in our forester. With 1/3 of the back seat down we can fit 2 large plastic totes, 2 small totes, a 55qt cooler, 3 duffel bags, 3 bike helmets and 3 camelbaks. It’s tight but it was in the forester too. Gas mileage has been about 25 avg. All the controls are very intuitive. The Bluetooth hooks up every time. Apple car play is super sweet! We haven’t had the car long but my family agrees it’s the best car we’ve had.

Get up and go

Carol, 09/19/2019
2020 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Traded my 2018 kia Sorrento in for a 2020 sportage. I thought i downsized and would be disappointed. I loved my Sorrento. I'm very happy with the shortage. Drives smooth. Plenty of room. Stylish look.

1 out of 5 stars

Worst decision on my life

rwhitk, 12/03/2020
2020 Kia Sportage S 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have always been an avid Kia supporter and will never purchase one again. We have a 2020 Kia Sportage S that we bought brand new. Within 8 months and 9,000 miles my car wouldn't start so it was towed to the dealership. No problems found with the car it was supposed to be in perfect working order. Exactly one month later it wouldn't start again, towed to the dealership again. Once again no problems they cant find anything wrong with it. Fast forward now to 6 months later the car has been towed multiple times and corporate will not authorize repairs which is either the battery or the alternator. The car was just towed this past week and once it is back we are trading it in for anything else. I literally had one of the corporate customer service reps tell me that I just needed to accept what the dealership was telling me and that there was nothing wrong with my car and sometimes cars just don't start.

12345...14