Used 2016 Kia Sportage Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Kia Sportage Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sportage model:

would I recommend a Kia Sportage
By Louis Mendetta

2016 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I feel that the price I paid for my Kia was over priced because the trade in value drops significantly the first year after purchase. Also, I just went to have it have new tires after 46,000 miles and aligned and I was told that the front caster on the passenger side couldn't be adjusted because the manufacturer made it so this couldn't be adjusted on the passenger side according to the auto repair shop that did the alignment. The vehicle handles great and it does very well in the snow. Gas mileage is about what the sticker said. Blind spots are a problem and the ride isn't very comfortable because for an older, heavy set person you get sore after an hours drive and the road noise can be bothersome. I feel safe in it and it has been a reliable vehicle thus far.

A stylish and sporty SUV
By RG3000

2016 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2016 Kia Sportage and was pleasantly surprised at the handling and peppiness of the sportage. There are many vehicles that use the word "Sport" but they rarely live up to the billing. I was really impressed by the sporty ride and handling of the Sportage. I have the model before the redesign that I love (the new style not so much). I have had no problems with the vehicle and have taken it on several road trips and she held up well.The seats are comfortable for long trips. The area where the Sportage does not shine is fuel economy. If the MPG's were a little better it would be a near perfect vehicle.

Just sportageing it
By Jerry

2016 Kia Sportage SX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great vehicle

Love It
By Ed Xiques

2016 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The only negative I have found is that when it is damp, initially the brakes are a little grabby. But after you use them a bit, they are fine.

2016 Sportage
By Cindy C

2016 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love the car! The only reason I'm letting it go is because it's leased and I got a job that requires a LOT of driving!