Used 2013 Kia Sportage SUV Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Kia Sportage SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sportage model:

Great car the money !
By Mark the dog

2013 Kia Sportage SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Well, first of all the LX has a okay radio, the AWD is something else, I highly recommend this part because it serves me well, and I travel over 100 miles daily to and from work. I have a lot of confidence, in the AWD and I mean that ! Never been stuck in the snow or mud for that matter. I gave it a 4 star on the tech. because 1) I it didn't come with a Navigation system and talking into the voice command takes a little to get use to , I have to repeat myself several times and you have to speak slowing for it to work. The USB is in a bad spot, if you put sunglasses down you have to move them else where on the tray because the port is that close to the tray. Other than that I have over 110,000 miles on the Sportage and its a left over 2013 to top it off., Oh I get 29 mpg highway and pretty much that's all I do, Unless they do a lot of city driving, so I am not sure why some say they get crappy mpg unless its a Subaru LOL !!

I would buy it again!
By Marla

2013 Kia Sportage SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have only needed standard maintenance AND I have 252,000 miles. I drive for a living, averaging over 200 miles a day.

Not covered under the great 10yr 100k warranty
By Doug

2013 Kia Sportage SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car has not been a bad car until the engine light appeared, P2006 is the code, runner control stuck closed. Only way to repair is replace the intake manifold which cost $800 for the part and roughly 4-5hrs labor to accomplish. Oh and this is not covered by the "Great" warranty. Our Sportage has 85k miles we are the first owners bought it with 13 miles on it, 3 years and 10 months in first major repair is not covered under the warranty.... this is why we bought the car to avoid this situation with repair costs early on. I have learned my lesson. Go with the cars that are reliable and have a good reputation i.e. Honda, Toyota. dont trust the 10yr 100k mile warranty it doesn't cover a major component to the engine.

Sweet ride
By Steven Hayes

2013 Kia Sportage SUV SX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Good value

Sportage
By fred medlin

2013 Kia Sportage SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Great buy