Used 2007 Kia Sportage SUV Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Sportage SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sportage model:

No SNOW or ICE!!!!
By SKJ

2007 Kia Sportage SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle sucks in snow and on ice...stay home or walk!!!!

Tough little SUV
By Doug

2007 Kia Sportage SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

When I met my wife the vehicle had 150,000 miles on it in five years. She bought it brand-new in 2007. she travels 80 miles a day going to work .i had Kia dealership replace water pump and timing belt because it was well overdue now my daughter drives it everyday about 40 miles. It has 257,000 miles on it and still going strong use a quarter between oil changes and replace shocks and struts and brake pads and rotors. Kia did a great job with this vehicle

doesn't get much better
By JR

2007 Kia Sportage SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

2007 KIA Shortage. It is now 6\7\2017. I have owned this car since new and have put every one of it's miles which is now 226000. It has preformed near flawlishly for those miles. Basic care mantinence: shocks, tires, brakes, front axels at 200000 miles, belts and spark plugs. Interior still looks great as does the exterior(I'am a bit obsessive about caring for my equipment. Still looks good, in and out, runs strong. NO need to even think about replacing!!

Surprised
By Bob Dobalina

2007 Kia Sportage SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Ok, I brought this car/truck used. Probably paid too much as it had 126000 miles on it when I got it last year. I got a warranty(not kias). Anywho, I needed a car as my 98 Honda civic died at the dealership.(not walking home) I told the salesman I wanted something 4 wheel drive & good on gas. He pulled this out. Been rolling ever since. Rides well in inclement weather. I can run 80mph and get 27mpg. Love it. Thinking about trading it in cause my 1 boy is now 6'3(12 yrs. old) and his lil brother is 4'9(5 yrs. old) so I need more leg room. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.(and hope they get a good one) Running synthetic blend. Can't hear it running. Surprised.

Kia Sportage Rating
By David

2007 Kia Sportage SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My Kia Sportage has been a very reliable vehicle for me. Bought New, I have been the only owner and driver. When I decide to sell, it will make someone a proud owner.