Used 2007 Kia Spectra Sedan Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:

You Chose
By kimelyn

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car new with only 35 miles on it Sept. 2007. It is a great little car. The makers need to work on the electrical problems. I have had three electrical problems in the past 6 months. I didn't have to pay for the first one but did on the others. The first was wiring harness burnt out, second was break lights and thrid was front lights on dim. It gets great gas mileage compared to what i did drive. Wish the seats were darker easy to see stains.

Great gas mileage.

Needs work on the electrical problems.

Nice little car
By Johlem9

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Spectra LX two years ago today. It's been a great little car. Factory tires were horrible. Also the car got out of alignment pretty quick, but that is my only real complant.

Third set of tires
By salon1616

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Im the only owner with 13700 miles on it,started with 75. The car is eating up tires. Im on my 3rd set with 5 alingments. I dont think they know whats wrong. I want a full refund for the car and tires.

roomy

i love my kia
By dalec

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

i am in my 50's and my 2007 kia spectra ex is the best car i have ever had. purchased new in 07 now has 91000 miles and not one bit of trouble. still going strong. would i buy another kia. no doubt about. keep up the good work kia.

stereo system performance. excellent gas milage. everything is great

none

2007 Spectra
By clintsusername

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I first test drove my kia initially as a joke. I needed a fwd car to commute for school even when the roads where covered in snow, so it was time to say good-bye to my rwd firebird. I also needed something low-mileage considering I now drive 600 miles a week. I was surprised while test driving the spectra. It was more powerful than i expected, quiet, subtle yet well controlled body and suspension movements, packed with tons of standard features, great stereo, ergonomically correct controls, mid- sized interior room and driving dynamics, and the overall sophistication of the entire package. All for $7300 that included the remainder of the factory warranty. More than "basic" at a "basic" price.

Visibility, crome accents, ease of controls, interior room, no squeaks or rattles, driving refinement compared to most domestic cars, mp3 stereo, 30city 38hwy mpg, lively 2.0L, smooth shifts, quiet, 6 standard airbags, great brake feel, gauge cluster, air filtration, power heated mirrors, TPMS.

A 5 speed auto would boost mpg even more, back seat cup-holders are too shallow to function, ABS needs to be standard, a bit more passion in the design inside and out, seat bottoms need to be longer, dealer added cruise control looks dinky, horn sounds dinky, speedometer is over-ambitious.