2021 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $1,620
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

fantastic.....!!!

Jvv, 10/04/2020
LX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

i just got my new 2021 kia soul lx and even is just the base model is just awesome......!!!! Igot it for just $15,000 ...it comes wit android pairing systen to the stereo wich is great...the handeling and power of the engine is just superb...dont listen to the ones that says this car is slow...hahahaha...!!! They just dont know... big and comforyable insade..and plenty of room for the passengers on the back even with the front seats all the way back....the warranty is fantastic...good gas consumtion....

Lemon at 500 miles?!!!

Kathy, 05/01/2021
EX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

After leasing 3 Kia souls over a 9 year periodI SKIMPED AND SAVED TO PUT A GOOD DOWN PAYMENT ON A PURCHASE... Kia has $10,000 of my money and I have a broken car!!! Transmission issues? Never mentioned! A getaway weekend completely ruined!!! Sat for HOURS waiting for the ‘Kia roadside service’ .. DON’T BOTHER!!!! You will grow old waiting for a tow🤬 I am beyond angry!!!! All the years I leased they were great... the minute I actually PURCHASE a car......crickets. I have had this car for 4 weeks 530miles ... I am heartbroken 💔

Best Car in its class, EX is best deal

UrbanSoul, 11/15/2020
EX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

If you can still get the 2020 instead of 2021 you get the same car cheaper and with way better headlights and LED running lights. Only other difference from 2020 to 2021 is rear seat occupant alert. Compared to all other cars under 175 inches, 2020/2021 Soul has 4+ inches more legroom for 6' adults in back seat. Cargo 24/62 cf is 50-100% more than all other cars in its class/size Park in the city in spots where bigger cars can't fit. Don't get the bare-bones LX: EX great safety/lux features: Remote keyless entry Cruise control LeatherWrap steering wheel/shifter Forward collision mitigation Lane keeping assist Blind-spot monitor Drowsy driver monitor Keyless entry and ignition Dual-zone automatic climate Heated front seats Rear center armrest 10.25-inch infotainment w/nav Wireless charging pad Cargo cover and space divider

Bought the Kia

Bob G Denver, 09/22/2020
EX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 3rd Kia Soul. I love them. They are reliable and a bit of fun to drive for an inexpensive car. It has all the tech/ safety features that I was looking for and it even has a sunroof!

Great value for the money

Greg B, 10/11/2020
S 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

For the money this is a great little car interior is spacious and easily seats 4 large adults. I am 6’2” 220lbs and I have no problem fitting into the front or back and can actually sit up it the back without busting my head on the roof.

12345...6