2018 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Mileage so so....
By Clifford Fatt/Debra Fatt

2018 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Love the style and love the drive. In a day and age of little cars getting 30 mpg and more, my Kia Soul Plus gets exactly what the sticker says: 25 in the city, 27 combined and 30 on the expressway. Wish I could get 33 city like my friend does in her Honda Fit. But couldn't pass up the quirky style. Cutest thing ever won over so so gas mileage...

Put a little soul in your life
By Mike Munro

2018 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Great car easy to get into . Rides great has a lot of features that come standard . In love with my new Kia Soul plus . It’s not just for young people I’m 54 with a family perfect car for us .

Love my Soul!
By Steven Novakovich

2018 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Buy one and you will get it

I've purchased 3, but won't purchase another.
By Caroline Ross

2018 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have purchased three kia souls and absolutely love this car. However, the 2018 model I just purchased cannot sinc with my android phone as apparently kia made a deal with apple, and it only sincs with the i phone. This causes me much difficulty as I cannot make verbal commands to call people when I need to call them. Very disappointing, and will stop me from purchasing another one, as I have to pull over to make phone calls, or risk my and others safety to look at my phone. Very disappointed!

Lots of fun while being practical
By Gary H.

2018 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

We bought the ! (Exclaim) in Wild Orange that has the 7 speed Turbo. It is equipped with the Tech Package and the panoramic sunroof. It's worth the extra money ($4,000). Certain Youtube professional reviewers said to get the Sunroof and I am glad we did. The sport drive mode makes getting on the expressway a cinch. It has nice pickup and go! Gas mileage comes as advertised.This car is pretty comfortable. The sound system is above average in the Tech upgrade along with an 8" screen. Handling is above average with the wide 18" tires. I really like this car (especially in Wild Orange). Bought new in mid February 2018. Now with 2500 miles.