2018 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

I've purchased 3, but won't purchase another.
By Caroline Ross

2018 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have purchased three kia souls and absolutely love this car. However, the 2018 model I just purchased cannot sinc with my android phone as apparently kia made a deal with apple, and it only sincs with the i phone. This causes me much difficulty as I cannot make verbal commands to call people when I need to call them. Very disappointing, and will stop me from purchasing another one, as I have to pull over to make phone calls, or risk my and others safety to look at my phone. Very disappointed!

Lots of fun while being practical
By Gary H.

2018 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

We bought the ! (Exclaim) in Wild Orange that has the 7 speed Turbo. It is equipped with the Tech Package and the panoramic sunroof. It's worth the extra money ($4,000). Certain Youtube professional reviewers said to get the Sunroof and I am glad we did. The sport drive mode makes getting on the expressway a cinch. It has nice pickup and go! Gas mileage comes as advertised.This car is pretty comfortable. The sound system is above average in the Tech upgrade along with an 8" screen. Handling is above average with the wide 18" tires. I really like this car (especially in Wild Orange). Bought new in mid February 2018. Now with 2500 miles.

WOW !!!
By Mark

2018 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

So far I am impressed. I purchased a mini spare for this vehicle. Not comfortable with the inflator they provide. Good MPG. Good visibility. Reasonably quiet for ride and engine noise. I would recommend.

Love this car!
By Happy Soul Owner

2018 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

(Kia Soul base model, auto, tinted windows, convenience package) I've only had the car for a few weeks but I really love it. Fun to drive, comfortable, good gas mileage, handles great. Very happy.

Great Bang For The Buck
By Dana

2018 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a great value for the money. When Kia introduced this car, they seemed to be marketing it toward the younger crowd, but most of them I see on the road are driven by more mature folks. The reasons are simple: ease of entry, upright driving position, good headroom, comfortable seats, lots of standard features (even in the base model,) decent acceleration, decent gas mileage, decent cargo area, the ability to carry a large cargo load with the rear seats folded, the ability to install a roof rack, and the handy, large tailgate. Sure, it's an a no-nonsense econobox, and it certainly isn't flashy, but if it's an economical, comfortable, practical car, (that's fun to drive,) with a good warranty, that you're looking for, this may be your ticket.