Used 2010 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews - 214 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Kia Soul Wagon

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Not so happy with that
By Melissa

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Blinker does not turn off after turning, overdrive & interior lights not connected when purchased, bumper clips broken so bumper is falling off, brakes locked up and burned out brakes. Dealership does not know how to balance tires and claimed I was in accident that is why clips broke, but no front end damage. Like some features, but others not so much. Gas mileage not what they claimed either.

Sirius radio

Quality needs to improve.

2010 Kia +
By 1st Kia

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought the Soul +, It's my first Kia. I Love this car it has everything I wanted as far as the Bluetooth, built in ipod connection, satellite. Love the exterior look and it is fun to drive. For all the options available and warranty it's a great deal.

Satellite, Bluetooth and the amount of room inside. Exterior look!

It is noisy at highway speeds and every bump can be felt. Suspension needs improvement.

Kia Soul!
By SoulChick

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my update from about two months ago (7/12/2010). I now have 4106 miles on my Soul!. I still get about 26 mpg depending on my driving. My plastic doesn't seem to mar except for the areas with the controls. The one complaint I have is with the stereo. My original unit was bad and was replaced; however now we are on the 2nd replacement because the unit they put in "shorted itself out". I tend to think the dealer doesn't know how to install stereo equip. Now my two rear speakers and sub are crackling (possibly blown) and the bluetooth feature doesn't work. Hopefully when I get my new unit this will be the last I hear of this problem. Also, had my 1st recall repair; wiring harness

Styling is great. Plenty of storage space. A/C blows super cold which is a plus in FL. Easy to use controls. Great handling with larger wheels and tires. Fold down seating works great for my dogs.

If you are going to advertise a great stereo system, make sure it is decent quality. To have three units in one car is absurd. Hopefully this will be fixed and my complaint will be null.

First KIA
By GJ2420

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Soul SE GHOST for about a week now and I have to say it is a real winner! Lots of comments from everyone about the looks especially the black alloy wheels and low profile tires.I shopped for 2 months and really just walked into the dealer after reading some reviews and made the purchase on the same day. Two other couples were looking at this beauty at the same time so I purchased the same day. Also really appreciate it is a limited edition with approx 1100 on the road so that is a plus for me. Drives great, looks great and handles very well coming off the freeway onto the exit ramps, really sticks to the road in the corners. Lots of us boomers are driving this car, way to go KIA.

Lines of the vehicle, interior comfort with the heated leather, sound system, rear view mirror with Homelink and the storage area.

One more gear, daytime running lamps,upgrade on the plastics and get rid of the prop rod on the hood!

The Ghost...
By RandR

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My husband & I chose this car on a whim We first noticed the leather seats & color, later found out it was a special edition "Ghost". After learning about the 100 mile/10 yr warranty & Kia reputation plus safety record we said lets do it & bought it. My hubby drives it & all his buddies are impressed with how much room it has and the look. He carries his tools, golf clubs very comfortably. We like the features its fully loaded, bluetooth, sunroof, awesome stereo, etc. Drives great, he uses for work & has to drive often to sites for work, gas has been pretty good, it's smaller tank than our Equinox, but mileage is fair. The ride is smooth & it's a fun car for us 40+ folks.

Excellent room, bluetooth, sunroof, side handles above door, six airbags for safety