Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Sorento for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.5 out of 5 stars

Nice for the price

hinkyjinky, 09/13/2010
2009 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Vehicle is not a luxury SUV its utility. the gf traded hers in after 7 months for a tahoe ls 2007 because she wants bigger. shame. i like the drive even though it is bumpy and stiff but that is due to its design (it's not a caddy or Lincoln) i get great gas mileage almost 425 to a full tank. it has not failed me yet! solid build. love the 4wd so far but have not pushed it except for our big winter storm this past year and it worked flawlessly for me drive 50 miles a day in snow and ice. dealership has been GREAT! cant say it enough! thank you for the deal and serivce Kia of Turnersville nj!!! :)

very good vehicle

lisa burns, 12/28/2015
updated 01/06/2021
2009 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my kia sorento new in 2009. When I first bought it after awhile having it they had to replace the driveshaft, transmission but now it is a very good vehicle. I would suggest to anyone that wants to buy one to do it over all it is a very nice and roomy and comfy vehicle. I still have my kia and love it everyday. it is very reliable. it is now 2021 and I still have my kia it now has 165 thousand on it and runs like a new one.. Such a good running vehicle love it everyday....i also went and bought another kia sorento in 2020 it is a 2019. Very happy with it to

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
3.75 out of 5 stars

Just starting

Pocahontous, 02/09/2010
2009 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

First driving this, I thought it sounded like a jet ski vs. a merc: loud but no guts. I have only given it cursory trials but am growing to love it. It is not a luxury vehicle but very functional and easy to drive. The Interior instruments all make sense and operation isn't distracting when you are driving. Exterior is pretty except a few undercarriage parts that hang down below the silhouette. 4WD has gotten me out of snow issues with ease.

4.75 out of 5 stars

2009 Kia Sorrento

Mauer MVP, 04/05/2010
2009 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I am very happy with the Kia Sorento. It has a lot of power and rides very smoothly over bumps! The view is great fwd and aft when driving and so far gets good gas mileage 425 miles on a full tank equals 24 MPH highway/local streets!

3.75 out of 5 stars

Decent for the price

gato6464, 09/16/2011
2009 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We got a 2009 Kia sorento used. It really is a nice running car. It drives very well for only a 6cylinder. Plenty of get up and go power. The interior is kinda cheap. We have had no problems other than the rear differential going bad. Luckily for us it was under warranty. I suggest keeping a head up on the maintenance or else they may not cover parts that go bad.