Skip to main content
$22,840

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Powertrain away from perfect

Mike E, 08/01/2022
SX 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I purchased a 2023 Kia Seltos SX and It is a great vehicle overall. The 7 Speed DCT is just flat out awful and they need to put the tuned version of the of the 1.6T as the 175 HP version sometimes lacks power and has wicked turbo lag. The sound quality on the Bose audio could also be better. An adjustable passenger seat would also be nice.

3 out of 5 stars

The car I didn't think I would want

Cindy, 08/17/2022
SX 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I test drove a 2023 white Kia Seltos with plum interior and fell completely in love. It is a turbo, so it is peppy and a very comfortable ride. My boyfriend, who has a 2020 Lexus RC350, and is hard to please became smitten with it after he drove it. Great car.

LOVE

Kayla Samuels, 09/10/2022
LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Upgraded to this and it’s the perfect size up from the Kia Soul I had. Big enough but not too big.

2 weeks in with my 2023 Kia Seltos

Las Vegas 30-something, 09/21/2022
S 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have been looking into the small SUV segment for years. As soon as the Kia Seltos arrived on the market, I knew it would be the one for me. It's small but handsome and it is good on gas so far. Coming from a 2007 Honda Accord with 160k miles on it, it feels like driving a cloud. I love that it has all the right tech features that I wanted with wireless carplay. This is the main reason I didn't settle for the 2022 model.