Used 2006 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews - 132 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Kia Sedona

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:

Better then what I thought!
By spacex4xrent

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I recently bought the van, at first i wasn't expecting much. The gold color on the van didn't really appeal to me, and the interior color wasn't made for a 20 year old. However, the van performed way beyond my expectations. The V6 engine is powerful, the acceleration gives the car a smooth ride, the comfortable seats makes waiting in LA traffic relaxing! =] Also, the customer service at Allstar Kia is the best! Professional, honest, and wonderful

The dual ac! the comfortable seats! Extra room!

Gas mileage. this van eats 40 bucks within a week.

love it!
By mizcece

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at many many reviews before making the decision to purchase my 2006 Kia Sedona...there were really as many bad as good, but I could not have been more pleased with my decision. It is so comfortable & roomy. There is some rear "squeaking" sometimes, but not that bad that I regret getting the vehicle. I simply love it! For a busy mom on the go it has been perfect!

This Van is Very Underrated!!
By Happy Customer!!

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this van a short time,former van was a Dodge Caravan Sport. When the dealer first showed me the Sedona, my initial impression as I walked towards it was that it was sharp for a mini-van(Midnight Black with dark tinted windows!) as I got closer to it and saw it was Kia I wasn't so sure I wanted it, it was a Kia for goodness sakes. But then, I got in the vehicle, with it's tan, clean and crisp interior, decided to test drive it, and fell in love right away! It's three years old but smooth, and still looks really good, it looks like an 08 or 09. It's also fast and corners very well. The CD and radio are outstanding in sound quality.

I chose the black exterior due to it's sharp looks. I love the way this van looks, very classy with nice silver / steel wheels. Like it's long wheel base, this is a large vehicle with lots or cabin space. The kids lov it! Like the trunk/cargo space, and I love the stereo system.

Could use some upgrades to the materials used in the interiors and the dash is a little outdated. Would like to see controls in the steering wheel as standards and the van can be a bit noisy first thing in the morning. Other than this, I love it. I hope Kia starts getting the respect it deserves!

Best Van,,,PERIOD!
By JWM

2006 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Were ready to trade in for a Berrago..after driving a loaner for 2 days, we just couldnt give up the comfort and reliability of our EX Sedona...to bad they are discontinuing this model in 2011.

confy seats, good power, sound system and roominess

better gas milage...I average 20 miles per gallon combined hwy and city

Not a happy consumer
By Very disatisfied

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have had nothing but problems since day one. Brakes have been repaired over 10 times. Mostly the first year. Wiring harness melted, so bad the rear brake light melted. Seat latches in 3rd row keeps breaking. Doors freeze close. With 3 kids having to get out back not fun. Kia not very cooperative. Alignment keeps going out. On third set of tires. Need new again. Forth set of headlights. Out again. Dealer and KIA not very friendly or helpful. Places blame on me. Had to file a lawsuit. After 3 years they acknowledge van is lemon. Not a very happy consumer considering I worked hard to have something nice and turned out to be a headache!!!!!

Middle windows going down, alot of cupholders.

Make van safe and reliable.