Compact cars aren't usually known for offering the latest and greatest technology and features, but that's not the case with the 2017 Kia Forte. It has plenty to offer along with a very reasonable price that makes it worth considering if you're in the market for a small sedan or hatchback.
- Feels roomy inside for a small car
- Many desirable standard and optional features
- Easy-to-use controls and simple touchscreen interface
- Warranty coverage is better than most in the segment.
- EX sedan returns lackluster fuel economy
- Ride quality can be overly firm at times.