Compact cars aren't usually known for being chock full of the latest and greatest toys, but if you take a closer look at the 2016 Kia Forte, you'll quickly find out that it's got a lot to offer. Plus, you can get the Forte as a sedan, hatchback or coupe, so it can satisfy a variety of different needs. Find out why the Forte is one of our favorite compact cars.
- Spacious interior for both sedan and coupe
- Numerous standard and optional features are available
- Quick acceleration from Forte EX and SX
- Dashboard and infotainment controls are easy to use
- Warranty coverage is better than most in the segment.
- Some rivals offer better fuel economy
- Ride quality can get uncomfortable at times
- IIHS frontal-impact safety scores are lower than most competitors.