Used 2013 Kia Forte Koup Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Forte for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Perfect little car

Don Bambarger, 10/02/2015
Koup EX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Bought for my daughter out right out of college, she got to keep about a year and I took car from her. I love this car for my daily driver, bought her an Optima as I like this car a little better. You can't beat a Kia for the price and warranty, but they also are great cars!! I always bought American until I bought this Kia, l don't think I would own anything else now.

Sporty Little Car

Germz, 03/15/2018
Koup SX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my blue Koup SX new in 2013 with sunroof and spoiler package, for the price of a regular version (saved about $2,000 + or -). Five years later, it's still as solid as day one. Other than regular oil changes, tires, and the occasional light bulb replacement, the car has been problem free. I plan on keeping it until it dies. The drive is sporty, though bad roads do make the cabin louder; not a deal breaker for me as that's what my radio is for :) lol. The gas mileage is good and so are the looks. I have done some modifications to it since I have bought it, such as Megan Racing OE-RS exhaust, E-Line drilled+slotted rotors, Angel Eyes headlights, drop-in K&N air filter, dark tint all around, stubby antenna, metal scuff plates, K badges on wheels, steering wheel, and front and back emblems. I plan on maybe new rims, lower ride, and turbo in the future. Everyone I know is always telling me how nice it is, especially for being a four banger. I have had strangers come up to me at gas stations wondering what car I have. I feel like I am driving a car that is twice the price. If I had to do it all over again, I would.

why buy anything else!!!!!!!

bmorelock, 09/21/2012
Koup EX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the best car i have ever owned. I work for ford and this car puts the ford focus to shame i will never buy another ford again

2013 KIa forte coup bad engine at 106,000 miles-

KAT, 01/23/2021
Koup EX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Motor blown at 106,000 miles!??? Kia won't help. I know it's over the warranty, but ridiculous! I will not buy another KIA. Do yourself a favor and stick with Honda and Toyota. They are much more reliable. Very disappointed that Kia wouldn't do anything. If you look at other reviews, you know they have problems with their engines, and they won't stand behind them. I don't recommend them at all. Took them 4 months to give me any answers.

The Best deal for the Money!

belljackie, 07/22/2012