Used 2010 Kia Forte Consumer Reviews - 162 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Kia Forte

View reviews for a specific Forte model:

I LOVE my 2010 Kia Forte EX
By djb

2010 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

With 4000k miles in 2 months since driving it off the lot, I have only great things to say about this car! Everything. Absolutely everything is awesome! It looks sharp, like a Lexus and drives like a sporty Cadillac with room to spare! The bluetooth and Sirius rocks especially now that msnbc is on channel 90. I spend more time in my car than my house and feel like I'm not missing out on anything! The fully reclining front seats let me catch some needed z's in sweet comfort, and when I need some zip, it's there big-time without hesitation! For the price, it doesn't get any better than this! The fun is free!

Bluetooth, Sirius radio, 6-way adjustable drivers seat, gas mileage, 4 doors! 10yr/100k mile warranty, manual shift option that comes with automatics.

None!

Very Happy
By Landis Carrier

2010 Kia Forte SX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is my second Kia and I am very happy with the Forte so far! I have the SX with the 6-speed, the ride is a bit bumpy but this car is a lot of fun to drive and it has a ton of features for a 17k car!

Looks, handling, radio, performance, heated seats!

Could use some more side bolster on the seats, for a car that handles so good you feel like your going to slide off the seat!

Great Deal, Love mine!
By ikn0wbetter

2010 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've been a loyal VW customer, but after my last fiasco with an 03 Passat I had to move on. The Forte is smaller than my Passat but I LOVE IT. I got the dark cherry (the interior and exterior color is so nice and matches very well), it is a little jerky when it shifts gears though and the paint does seem to scratch a little more easily than I'd like, but overall I LOVE IT. I got the fuel economy package and can get almost 450 miles to a tank when I'm driving long distances. It has already been on several 5-9 hour road trips and there has never been a problem. The Bluetooth comes in VERY handy- I hate driving other cars without that feature now!

Bluetooth, color, Sat radio, fuel economy pkg, large trunk space, USB adapter

more durable paint, better gear shifting on the Auto, faster download of phone book

Seriously it's a KIA!
By JordansKoup

2010 Kia Forte Koup EX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Look I am a die hard Nissa/Infiniti lover, but I was tired of my 07 Versa. This time around I researched forever and narrowed down to the Nissan Sentra SR and the Kia Forte Koup. I bought the EX koup. I love 2 door cars and ultimately that was the deciding factor in the purchase, well that and the warranty. I drive quite a bit and wanted something that I would be happy driving all the time. So far not one disappointment with this car. Now I know it's a KIA and that may be hard to stomach, but please give it a try. You will not be disappointed. And really if your buying it for a race car, don't it's not and neither are any cars in a compact class. These class of cars are not Ferrari's!!!!

Bluetooth is great. Honestly i love the way the car sounds when starting up and under acceleration. Soft touch dash pieces are a big plus for me. You know what I just waxed my car and detailed it and this whole damn car is great I have no complaints and only good things to say! Keep it up KIA!

Satellite radio cuts in and out not Kias fault. and nothing else.

I'm in love
By crazyyank

2010 Kia Forte Koup SX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 07 Corolla for the 2010 Forte SX Koup. I've had the car for 2 weeks and I still smile everytime I look at it. I got the silver exterior and the sunroof. The car handles like a dream and the acceleration is more than enough (esp when you hit it at 60 to get past a slower car). The ride is a little stiff, but as someone else said it is a sports car. I do not miss my Corolla at all nor do I regret not getting the 6cyl Mustang I was thinking about. You get more "bang for the buck" with this car and more than one person has commented on the exterior styling.

acceleration, options/features for the price point, exterior styling, warranty

none at this time