Although it's behind the times as far as tech goes, the 2017 Jeep Wrangler is still one of the best go-anywhere, do-anything vehicles that money can buy. From the stripped-out Sport model all the way up to the hardcore Rubicon, there's a Jeep for every off-road scenario.
- All but unstoppable on the trail
- Unique rugged character
- There's a Wrangler for a variety of tastes
- Extensive factory and aftermarket parts support
- Fun to drive in its own special way.
- Crash test scores don't match more conventional vehicles
- Long braking distances
- On-road handling and overall comfort are lacking
- Soft top is difficult to operate and offers little security
- The latest safety and technology features are absent
- Subpar fuel economy compared to most modern crossovers.