There are significant and serious reasons to think twice about the 2016 Jeep Wrangler, but there is also plenty to love about this unique, characterful, capable and unabashedly all-American SUV.
- All but unstoppable on the trail
- Unmistakable styling
- Numerous variations
- Extensive factory and aftermarket parts support
- Fun to drive in its own special way.
- Mediocre crash test scores
- Long braking distances
- Sloppy on-road handling
- Noisy interior
- Busy ride
- Questionable security with soft top
- Missing many of the latest safety and technology features
- Cumbersome convertible operation.