Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews - 66 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Jeep Wrangler

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Love my Jeep
By Dennis

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Have had my 2010 Jeep Sport with hardtop for 3 weeks. MPG keeps moving up; now getting 22.9 mpg. Handles off road like a dream and in town the ride is quiet, maneuvers beautifully, and the red rock color with chrome package is an eye catcher. Puts the fun and adventure back into driving again. One rock-solid and handsome car. Now I understand the term, "It's a Jeep Thing!" It really is.

Off road handling; design, solidly built car.

None

Soft Tops Leak Badly
By Zzooom

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I want to love this Jeep - the sunrider top is awesome - in 1 minute you can take off the top half doors and fold back the sunrider top and essentially be completely open air - its supposed to be my all weather vehicle, unfortunately, the top leaks so bad both driver and passenger foot wells fill up with water in even the lightest rain. This is a $26K vehicle that will be ruined in no time by water intrusion!

Sunrider top, maneuverability, versatility

FIX THE LEAKING TOP! Unaccepatable for a vehicle in this day and age to flood the footwells with water.

Love my Jeep
By Kent

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

As my title says, I love my Jeep Wrangler Sport 4 door. Am not an off roader but instead needed a rugged vehicle with 4 wheel drive capability. This vehicle is fantastic and will go through almost anything mother nature throws at it. The four doors make it very convenient and the extra space in back is well appreciated. Gas mileage is decent although could be a little better. Highly recommend the Wrangler 4 door.

Comfort of front seats and even though I am tall seating position is perfect for me with all controls right at hand. Fantastic in bad weather. Very stable and controlled ride. Handles extremely well. Hardtop is a definite plus. Rear space is good.

Allow back seat to recline, too upright. Rear gate should be hinged so it stays open. Better fuel mileage.

There's Only One Jeep
By Mazzuchelli

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Needed a "dog" truck to more practically manage my pack. The Sahara is much easier for the dogs to enter with the back seat "tumbled" and it's a lot easier to keep clean than a regular SUV. This is my second Wrangler Sahara so I knew what to expect. This '10 seems much quieter than the '98 and the engine seems smoother. Miss the manual transmission but wanted a deal so had to work with dealer inventory. All-in- all this truck is a terrific, practical package I'll keep for the long haul. Thanks to the great people of Toledo for building this unique vehicle.

The fact that it's a Jeep Wrangler, made in Toledo, Ohio. The color is gorgeous. Love the MPG capability and the multiple speakers are worth the extra bucks.

Jeeps should be shod in American tires straight from the factory. This brand feels like they're trying to crawl off the wheels. Give me the "Goods" any day.

Loving the Jeep Unlimited
By pairof98s

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my eyes on the Unlimited 4 door since it came out in '07 and finally bought one over the Labor Day weekend. Love the improved Jeep body and the Freedom hardtop. Got the 2010 cloth interior that may change for the worse in 2011 pics I have seen. Incredible ride quality and impressive road manners thus far, but terrible fuel mileage and towing ability. Needs a small V8 option or better V6 to be perfect. After the warranty expires, I may do my own V8 swap.

The wave from all the other JK drivers. Freedom top and Sahara package. Ride quality.

V8 option, improved sound system, spare tire lock standard.