Used 2006 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Jeep Wrangler

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

tough and fun yet affordable
By mighty mud box

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

ive had my jeep a while and i love it its tough and rugged but i wish it got a lil better gas mileage and a better soft top and maybe factory 33 inch tires and a winch lol all in all its a real deal go get you some jeep

Jeep Wrangler- the most fun on 4 wheels!
By Scott Mann

2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

First Jeep. Love it. It can go anywhere and I can enjoy it topless or top up. Can carry, tow, whatever. Don't have to worry about it like i have had to do with my other convertibles and sports cars. Resale is predicted to be strong. Relative to other cars i've been buying the recent years, the fun-to-dollar ratio is very high! I'm so glad that finally after many years of wanting one, I finally got one and have not been disappointed. Seating comfort is excellent (and i have had back surgery and have bone spurs now). Ride quality far exceeds my expectation. And ease of use is high. I love the in-line six which is why i opted for used over new.

inline 6, manual transmission, seating comfort, essential, no-nonsense controls (manual windows, seats, etc.). I LIKE SIMPLE!!! Power and handling exceeds expectations.

head restraints for rear, which i think is on the new models. improved interior storage. Go back to inline 6 cylinder, Chrysler!!!

Jeep Fanatic!
By Meg

2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my jeep brand new in 07 and two years later I am still LOVING it! I run it on a mail route, and not only is the size perfect for that, but it is so sporty, that even when I am not working and when I clean it up...I get soooo many compliments on it! When my husband & I travel we are more likely to take the jeep instead of his 09 F- 350, we can whip it in and out of just about any where, and its just so much fun to drive! :)

CRUISE, & my hard top!! You couldn't pay me to have a soft top....tooo LOUD!

Better sound system...and better GAS MILEAGE!

06 Unlimited Rubi
By Jeep4fun

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Incredibly capable; has never failed. Has allowed me to see lots of scenery unavailable to most people. Even on a long road trip it was more bearable than expected. The combination of reasonable road manners with unparalleled off-road ability works perfectly for me. Fuel economy is worse than imaginable.

Dual-top Removable doors 4-lo; Roc-Trac Overall fun to drive

Skid-plate for oil pan fuel economy

Fun car
By panamapete

2006 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

My first Wrangler. I have driven a lot of cars and trucks, but this vehicle is the most fun to drive of them all. I put my 2008 Infiniti FX in storage.