Used 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2003 Jeep Wrangler

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

LOVIN IT!
By adam

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

There is nothing like driving a Jeep! The Sport is amazing! There are countless clubs and everyone in a Jeep is part of the family. I will never be without a Wrangler in my driveway for the rest of my life, for those of you who don't have one yet, it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand! ;)

Ability to customize everything, looks, off-road capability, the family that comes only with a Wrangler

Paint, very "squirrely" on the road, traction needs improved on, gas mileage, transmission knocks for some reason right out of factory and said it is normal. I am a mechanic and I don't know why it does that

Best Jeep yet
By raiderdave

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had a '83 CJ7 that was bulletproof, and was great to drive. My '03 Jeep, is just as reliable and great to drive, with more comforts of my '83. The fuel economy isn't great, but if I wanted that, I would've bought a Toyota.

The interior features and comfort

Come with a 3-4" factory lift.

Can't wait!
By sailormom

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Posting this comment to those who might be shopping for a jeep also. Have wanted one since I was 16 and now I am 41--been driving and paying for a Honda Accord for the last 5 yrs and can't wait to trade for a loud, bumpy, "wind in my face" jeep! Might have to work a 2nd job to pay for the jeep's drinking problem, but you won't here me complaining when my husband, Aussie, and I go to N Ga camping and hiking. We are going to get dirty,have dog hair everywhere and a smile on our faces! Thanks for all the consumer reviews-helps a lot in my decision to trade the Honda to a whining jeep owner.

Everything!

Don't buy one just to keep up w/your neighbors - it's a jeep thing!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY JEEP
By Laurie

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Jeep - everything about it. Only thing that I have recently encountered is something called the "death wobble"... pretty scary, but I think we finally got it in order after replacing the track bar and steering stabilizer and found that there was 45 pounds of pressure in one tire and 36 in the other (was that way when I purchased it - unbeknownst to me). In any event, so far it is back to being "my baby".

Everything.

To be able to finally conquer the death wobble.

I love my Jeep
By Tyler

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Jeep Wrangler. I love the feel of driving it along with just being in it. It gives you a sense of power because you can sit above the rest of the traffic. I have modified mine to fit 36" tires with 6.5 inches of lift. It works wonders offroad.

I love the offroad capability of my Jeep Wrangler.

I think they should come out with a more offroad capable Wrangler. It should be like the Rubicon, but with more lift, more power, and 33" tires standard on 15x8" wheels. Also stronger axle shafts inside the axles.