Used 2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Consumer Reviews - 103 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

Windows all have now broken
By ebrooks

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Yes, you read it right. Another stinking Jeep Liberty whose windows have broken due to an obvious flaw of the manufacturer. Will they pay for it? Absolutely not! So then why should I ever want to deal with these morons ever again? They don't even stand behind their product. All I can say is don't ever buy a Jeep period. I sure the heck won't. If you insist on buying one, even though you have been warned, don't dare try and roll down the damn window or you will be out a lot of money.

Don't know, too mad about the windows.

Fix the windows! Please just fix the damn windows!

Rear Window
By Laura G

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Well, I'm joining the club of broken rear window. Driving home last night6, went to roll up my back window ( I had it down a little bit, and I hear a loud bang. Sure enough. Rear window went out. I barely use the rear Windows. This is really upsetting that I am reading all the complaints and Jeep/Chrysler are not replacing these for free. I will never buy another Jeep. Way too costly. I bought it used, at end of 2009 30,0000 miles on it, but after 1 month the u-joint was bad. It was still under warranty, so the fix was free.

Feel safe on the highway and I like how it sits high on the road. Great in the snow.

Free fix for continuing problem with the rear Window Modulator, If you spill a little water or anything wet, the seats stain,

Window Regulator Problems Liberty 2007
By JM

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Window regulator, window regulator, window regulator, at about $500 a piece, w/ the possibility of replacing all 4, not good, not good at all. What can I say, I expected more from Chrysler on a problem that seems to be very very common. Acknowledgment and reimbursement is probably a good idea, if not, Chrysler will probably lose many future customers.

Always liked the look of the vehicle. Has been good in the snow. Handles well when height of vehicle taken into consideration. Fun to drive overall!

Window Regulator, Window Regulator, Chrysler's acknowledgment of problem please. If the window want go back up while it is raining or snowing w/ children in the back, that can't be good. Front seats continue to be uncomfortable, long/short drives. AC not very cold on hot days.

Good Value
By Jim

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Simple layout with a lot of features, great bang for the price Hi, I bought the car new because of the warranty and that it was the only one at this price with the features it has (leather, heated seats, etc). Three years later, the car has been good. The gas mileage is worse than my previous Grand Cherokee which had a V8. Though I've loaded it up with books to the roof (and then put suitcases on the roof) and it didn't really change the gas mileage. The car handles well off road, though the stock clearance and tires suck. I've never had an issue with the windows (I was told by a dealer that the last series of 2007's got the 2008's electrical system). Find a good dealership-it's the dif

simple lay out, reliable,

Increase the ground clearance (at least as an up country option like in previous Jeeps) and see if you can improve mpg. Improve the roof rack - it's a 30k car, i shouldn't be on the roof with a modified allen wrench. Provide an MP3 player - it's a 2007 not a 1994

windows? what windows?
By Ghost73

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the thing in August of 07. Windows have fallen down in the door 16 times! Yes 16 times! The dealership always fixed them for free. Then they claimed they have a new improved part. Windows kept falling. The last time it happened I got charged for it. I was told Chrysler had changed their policy. Hmm so I get penalized for their poor product. Sounds fair. I don't even roll the windows down. Yet they fall any way.

none