Here are 5 Things to Know About the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee:
1. It's a pleasure to drive on road, but it's off-road where it really shines with three different 4X4 systems available with increasing capability, the standard Terrain Response system and an available air suspension that increases ride height.
2. The Grand Cherokee is big and heavy, yet its engines are up to the task and the V6 ones return decent fuel economy. Especially the strong and efficient EcoDiesel.
3. Despite its size, the backseat isn't that spacious, and cargo capacity is less than some compact SUVs. Its load height is high as well.
4. The interior features excellent materials and the easy-to-use Uconnect touchscreen interfaces.
5. It costs more than other midsize SUVs, notably some bigger ones with three rows of seats, so you?ll have to value its added refinement and capability.
We gave the Jeep Grand Cherokee a B Rating and there are only minor changes for 2015. We recommend considering other off-road-ready SUVs like the Toyota 4Runner and Land Rover Discovery Sport, or midsize ones like the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and Ford Edge.