Used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

Best Jeep Grand Cherokee yet hands down!!!
By jeepgirl21

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee technically last year but less than a year ago. I love this Jeep. I've had Cherokees before and the inside of this new one definitely takes the cake. So comfortable, and very usable. I'm not sure what the last lady was talking about and maybe she just had a bad apple which can happen with any brand but I have never driven anything that was this worry free. I love this Jeep and will drive it anywhere knowing I'm fine and won't have issues. I had a BMW before this and had issue after issue and they didn't want to help me out. Not only that the run flats on the BMW were hell to replace. "no cost to owner' my butt on the Beemer. Thanks BMW but I'll stick with Jeep!!

Nav, heated leather seats, interior lighting, drives awesome. And fuel economy. Oh also the sunroof is nice. Turn by turn nav and Sirius Satellite are awesome as well.

Maybe put limited model rims on even the Laredo x.

My overland.
By wbastidas

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I drive a 2011 Overland loaded!
I used to be so proud of my Jeep and would brag about it to everyone.
Not anymore!
So far the truck has been back to the dealer five times… thank god not for mechanical failures (so far)
but for cosmetic reason.
After owning several Jeeps, I wanted some luxury, style and of course towing capacity.
So after looking into the X5, Lexus 350 and the Expedition…I chose my Overland, boy do I regret my decision!!!
The overland is fun to drive, slick looking and just all around FUN.
The problem is how the inside of the Jeep was done and how bad the materials used inside are wearing down in such a small period of time.
The dash board had to be replaced because th

great 4 x 4
By reber1

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my new jeep because I wanted a vehicle to match my lifestyle. It replaced my 93 GC. I liked it so mutch i had to have a new one. So far at 19,000 miles i am impressed. It has impressive power (5.7 Hemi), awsome off-road ability, and handles pavement like a sedan. To date no issues what so ever. I would suggest though if you drive a lot on gravel get the optional mudflaps. I am not a mudflap fan, but due to the flare of the rear doors and fender wells they will catch a lot of debris with out them.

interior style and ergonomics, quadra-lift, off-road ability,

stone guard improvement on the rear doors and fender wells, luggage rack bars should be included not an after purchase option.

I love my first jeep
By contino

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This suv is great, its tough but gentle, quite,and elegant, its the sharpest vehicle out there for the money. At 15000 thousand miles, only one problem with it, a simple wheel alignment
when first purchased.The v6 is a solid power plant, after 7000 thousand miles I've seen the gas mileage at 25 highway and 16 to 18 city, not bad for a vehicle with a 4 wheel drive system and 5 thousand pounds of steel. Sure the engine is not the fastest, but its moves the Jeep with respect, I could live with that at the pump. Can't wait for snow again...

Low gear in the 4wheel drive system, the ride, the stereo, quite, GPS,interior,exterior gas mileage,get it, almost everything.

Coin holder,simple hybrid system for 20 mpg in the city.

This Is Jeep's Finest Hour!
By tucsonguy2

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this Overland V8 Hemi for nearly 2 months now, and I am still just as impressed as the day I bought it. This is a quiet, strong, well-behaved, high-quality vehicle that is loaded with amenities like heated and cooled seats, power liftgate, adaptive cruise control, blind spot warning, and much more. The interior is very nice, and this vehicle can hold its own against any of the higher-priced luxury brand SUVs from Germany and Japan. I have owned a number of Grand Cherokees in the past, but this one is clearly a cut above past models... perhaps they should have called it the Grand Slam, because that's what they have hit! This is one beautiful vechicle that I am proud to own.

There are so many things that I like about this vehicle, that it is impossible to single out one or two.

Although this vehicle is about as good as it gets, it would be nice if they could have squeezed a little more MPG into it; however, this isn't the type of vehicle that you buy for great mileage.