If you want a midsize SUV that does a little of everything, the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the way to go. Its well-trimmed cabin is comfy for five, and it's one of the few remaining utility vehicles that can handle both off-road trails and daily commutes.
- Strong and fuel-efficient engine lineup, including diesel V6
- Upscale interior
- Plenty of luxury and technology-oriented features
- Irrefutable off-road ability
- Outlandish SRT model.
- Typically more expensive than competitors
- Diesel engine is noisy when idling.