2019 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:

Great Styling
By kclen

2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

I should have test drove all the jeep Cherokees before buying. I love my car but after going on a trip and putting suitcases, cooler, etc in the car I wanted more room and the bigger engine. After 5 months of owning it I test drove the Grand Cherokee, yep I want the larger suv, but with depreciation on my car, I cant swing it right now.

Smooth Ride
By Fabrizzio

2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

I love this Cherokee, really smooth and the 2.4 Multair is perfect for NYC driving. Good fit and finish, fantastic uconnect system. I will always get a Jeep from now on.

Should Have Stayed with Ford!!!
By Tracy M. MN

2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

Sent my Daughter off to college in this 2019 Jeep so I wouldn't have to worry about her 5 hours away... Boy, was I wrong!!! This vehicle was purchased new with 12 miles as has been a constant problem. The Navigation system will not track the vehicle's location, an anti theft code comes up and renders all functions inoperable, touch screen goes crazy, and bluetooth doesn't work. Have taken to dealership numerous times but since they can't duplicate the problem there is nothing they can (WILL) do. So after videoing the issues and taking in for the 5th time they will preform a few more tests. Why not just replace the radio/NAV system???? VERY DISSAPOINTED in JEEP AND THEIR ENDLESS INACTION IN THE HOPES THE PROBLEM WILL GO AWAY... OH BELIEVE ME WE WILL GO AWAY...RIGHT BACK TO FORD!! Do yourself a favor and avoid this vehicle.

NOTHING LIKE A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SUMMIT
By robert

2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.2L 6cyl 9A)

THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH EVERY OPTION AS STANDARD,EXCEPT DVD PLAYER,AND CUSTOM LEATHER UPHOLSTERY.GREAT CAR TO DRIVE AND OWN

What a great car!
By Edward

2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

I'm amazed at the gas mileage. Far better then I expected for a 2 ton car. I have gotten 29 mpg. Fit and finish beautiful. Comfortable, I can drive all day. Everyone that sees it, loves it. If I had to, I would buy another one.