Used 2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Consumer Reviews - 113 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:

good until 100K
By sugarplum

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I purchased my Jeep Cherokee 6 years ago with 73,000 miles on it. I loved the way I could go anywhere on/off road. I had no problems until she hit 100,000 miles. My A/C stopped working after many trips to the auto shop I gave up on having A/C. Then my heater quit working! I have gone through 2 rad.'s in 2 years, blew a head once and still to this day have no heat and A/C. I don't think my problems have anything to do with the build I, think whoever had her before me didn't take care of her.

4wd baby!!! roomy trunk, the back seat folds down which makes a nice place to sleep when camping

Bring her back and just a reminder to every Young person who has a car.. Check your fluids and check 'em often! Half of my Jeep problems are due to neglect!

AWESOME SUV
By JEEPSTER

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

These jeeps are great for everything and any road condition. Not too big and not to small. Just the right amount of storage and room. My Jeep drives great, and it's fun. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. I wish they still made them.

SIZE

Tough Old Bird
By MBoone

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV

Small enough to fit into any parking spot, yet big enough to tear up any trail. The Cherokee is tougher and more reliable than any vehicle I have owned. Looks good, drives even better.

Handling on the road. Nice for fast take-offs. Overhead speakers in back

fuel economy, bring it back into production, enough people want it back

2000 Cherokee Classic in Chile
By Costabal Sebastian

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Classic 4dr SUV 4WD

With my family we like to be able to leave the weekends, to be in contact with the nature, our Cherokee has occurred excellent experiences and we have been able to arrive with the practically to any place, it is comfortable, perhaps the consumption is high, but he has a very reliable and powerful motor. And we feel very sure in the one it is a solid vehicle.

Design Power Trust Excellent acting outside of highway Acceptable comfort

I command of the focuses, not very comfortable Goatees of the ventilation system and not very practical air conditioning It covers baggage in the later part The sure double of the electric, complicated plugs, there are more practical and simpler systems

Gonna Miss My Cherokee Sport
By Jo

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

This is the best car I've ever had. I bought it 5 yrs ago with 55,000 miles. It was hit 3 times in the front & passenger area. It survived 2 fender benders and finally was struck by a deer a few days ago. The deer killed it. Insurance adjuster said the only reason its totaled is the high mileage, 169,000, made it less in value. Only repair was the oxygen sensor 3 yrs ago. I loved my Jeep, May it rest in peace. I truly will miss you. P.S. I'm shopping for another Jeep =0)

Everything