Used 2011 Jaguar XK R175 75th Anniversary Limited Ed. Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jaguar XK XKR175 75th Anniversary Limited Ed. Consumer Reviews

XKR175 75th Anniversary Limited Ed. 5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (1 review )

Perhaps the flat out best car on the planet
By 1970l78

2011 Jaguar XK XKR175 75th Anniversary Limited Ed. XKR175 75th Anniversary Limited Ed. 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Just bought my new 2011 XKR Convertible 5 weeks ago. I can't begin to tell everyone out there how amazing this car is. Had a 2007 on a 2 year lease a few years back and that was just the 300hp XK. I thought that car was wicked. How wrong I was. Never has so much power been combined with such grace. Great looks, flat out astounding performance, and finally I feel like a rock star again. Can't wait to go to work in the morning. Can't wait to go anywhere in this car. Wow. Love it.

The Performance and star power are my favorite features, Also love the fast and intuitive Nav screen. My Porsche's nav was archaic, and there just was not enough time in the day to operate the BMW's. Ultra high quality and attention to every little detail. The car makes you feel special. That you have somehow earned it's respect.

Do a better job relaying the quality inherant in these vehicles. People who have never owned one are still suspicious and that above all else needs to end.