Used 2010 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Jaguar XF

View reviews for a specific XF model:

A few nits, but an outstanding car.
By cjv

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I came out of an Infiniti M35x and did extensive research and test drove the competition (E550, 5 series, M37). It wasn't even close. Yeah, the M37 had more technology, but didn't drive as well & had much less power. The BMW is great if I was on a track, but a non- starter if I wanted to be comfortable on long road trips on Wisconsin roads. The E550 had a magnificent interior and ride, but I didn't like the exterior styling. Minutes after taking the M37 for one last test spin, I took the Jag 5.0 out again. It's one of the few cars I've ever driven that got the adrenalin pumping (in Sport Mode). Great performance is on par with anything in its class, and it's much sexier looking.

Exterior styling, burled walnut trim, power, torque, handling, iPod integration

The center console could have been narrowed a bit to provide wider front seats. Touch screen software is a bit clunky. The four plastic hole covers on rear bumper seem like an unnecessary compromise.

WOW
By LazBro123

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Wow, this is one impressive car. I test drove its competitors, just to compare. Those cars are bland in comparison. This Jag takes luxury and performance to the next level. The interior is paradise. I feel like sleeping there during the night. The exterior is beautiful too. Also, the fuel economy is quite good, in it's class. I love this car. I recommend you to buy this car! You will not be disappointed in any way!

- 20" mags - Hood Louvers - 510 HP V8 Supercharged Engine - Quad Exhaust Tips - Touch Paddles - Back-up camera - Seats - The ZF Transmission - The Spoiler - The Air Vents

The navigation system. It is slow. I think Jaguar will improve this on the upcoming years.

Different is Good
By VeniceNC

2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Looked at E550, 550i, and M56 before buying the XF. Power is awesome, faster than the factory reported 4.9 to 60. Great design and different from BMW/Merc, really gives a sense of luxury and yet is a total sleeper in performance. My only concern in buying the Jaguar was reliability - no problems to report after a month though so maybe the demons are history. Super smooth ride but also handles well. The hockey puck transmission shifter is really a good idea, takes up a lot less room - why do you need a big stick on an automatic? Navigation and touchscreen are a bit slow and dated, but I don't use them much so not bothersome. No buyers remorse here, I'd buy again and recommend the XF highly.

Power, design, ride, brakes, handling, unique, stereo

faster touchscreen, update navigation system

2010 Jaguar XF Premium
By JPJAG

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I had 3 BMWs in a row before I made the leap to Jaguar. I am so happy that I did. My 2010 Jaguar XF Premium is a pleasure to drive. I cannot tell you how many people stop me to tell me how much they like the looks of the car.I tell them.."if you like the looks, you should drive it,too." Gone are the days of the old Jags with hit & miss reliability.Jaguar hit a home run with this car. No doubt about it.

Power, comfort, quiet ride, excellent styling.

hard buttons for the communications(radio, nav, etc.)

GREAT RIDE
By Ron Taylor

2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have a 2003 S Type R jag that has been the greaetest sedan I've ever owned including BMW. This year I looked again at BMW, Mercedes E Class and the Buick Lacrosse... Felt that the Jaq had all of them beat in many areas and so far I am not dissapointed. I think the Buick had the best electronics, lighting, and price...but power and front wheel drive left me cold.

Great power distribution for a 470hp engine, fantastic looks in and out, interior lighting, best blue tooth ever, comfort.

Better navigation, compass in home screen (without going to compass in nav screen, more intuitive set-up. Remote start, hard drive that links to radio for pausing and rewind, folding mirrors.