With styling all its own, three engine choices and plenty of advanced technology, the 2017 Jaguar XE has the goods to go head to head with the best small luxury sedans available. If you like the idea of a good-looking upstart with a distinctly sporting edge, the 2017 Jaguar XE is a must-drive in its first year on the market.
- Exhilarating acceleration with the V6 engine
- Fuel-efficient diesel option
- Sharp handling and exceptional steering when going around turns
- Comfortable and controlled ride even with sport-tuned models
- Best-in-class warranty.
- Disappointing interior materials and construction do not stack up to the segment norm
- Relatively cramped backseat
- Unrefined auto stop-start system.