The 2017 Jaguar F-Type delivers everything you would expect in a luxury sports car. It has comfort, performance and refinement all wrapped in a shapely package . If you're seeking the youthful exuberance that comes with cars in this class, the F-Type, in either coupe or convertible form, is worth considering.
- V8 models deliver a potent performance punch along with a symphony of engine and exhaust noise
- Predictable handling and powerful brakes instill confidence
- The interior is as gorgeous as the exterior.
- Base V6 models deliver far less impressive performance
- Technology interface isn't as intuitive as some competitors
- Not very generous when it comes to passenger and cargo space
- Some compromises to comfort have been made in the name of performance.