The 2017 Infiniti QX70 is a performance SUV that gives you more sport than utility. It also has unique styling and a luxurious interior. But after several years on the market, it's beginning to show its age against newer competitors.
- Sharp handling that makes it feel more like a sport sedan than a tall SUV
- Plenty of passing power from the standard V6 engine
- Well-trimmed interior has high-quality materials throughout.
- Less forgiving over rough surfaces than most luxury SUVs
- Rear passenger and cargo space are small for the class
- Technology interface is noticeably dated compared to newer competitors
- Only one engine option offered.