Used 2016 INFINITI QX60 Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX60 model:

Love this ride!
By Nicki

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Wanted this car for years, loved the design. Once purchased, love everything about it! It’s a fine ride, luxurious and sporty!

Awesome 3 row SUV
By Jay

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We shopped extensively before choosing QX60 (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Acura). Important buying criteria: 3 row, 7 seat luxury SUV that is comfortable, heated steering wheel (live in Boston area), blind spot detection, easy access to third row and can seat adults in the third row comfortably. Audi and BMW third row is a check box (not really usable), Mercedes (probably best in class but reliability concerns, twice as expensive as QX60). We owned several Acuras (TL and RL), but we preferred QX60 over the MDX (third row not as comfortable as QX60). We bought the extended warranty (10 yr, 150K bumper to bumper) for ~$2K. We really like the QX60, very comfortable to drive, luxurious with fantastic technology (Premium, Premium+ and Assist package).

Great ride but poor economy, outdated technology
By Michael

2016 INFINITI QX60 Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl S/C gas/electric hybrid CVT)

2016 QX60 HYBRID drives great, holds 7 people fairly comfortably, is a comfortable and safe vehicle BUT IT SHOULD ALSO HAVE THE STANDARD FEATURES OF A HYBRID. (I also own a Nissan Altima Hybrid.) Standard features should include: engine "off" in stopped conditions (even with AC on), ability to use "fan only" for fresh air without the AC activating, electronic driving in "non load" (flat, no hills, etc.) conditions. Additionally, a hybrid vehicle should get better mileage than it's all gas equivalent. This vehicle fails on all "hybrid" traits. The TECHNOLOGY is outdated. Blue tooth connects to your phone but to actually dial it is anywhere from 4-8 steps. (Infinity forgot the KISS principle...Keep It Simple Stupid.) Additionally, there is no way to connect to your Android phone to display maps, IM, email, calendar, etc. in a open communication method. Infinity does allow limited connectivity using "Infinity Connect" for a fee but it doesn't work well. Infinity is a car company, not a technology company...let Google do that by allowing Android Auto to connect to the vehicle technology infrastructure. Another "whoops" by Infinity is only offering 1 USB port in the vehicle. Say "What"? SUMMARY: If you're thinking of buying a 7-seat hybrid SUV, Infinity QX60 Hybrid is a great driving vehicle but doesn't perform like a hybrid, doesn't have current technology and doesn't offer an open interface to 3rd party applications.

What's up with this!!!
By Paul Jager

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

$46K+ vehicle with zero accident avoidance tech,no compass,raw unfinished looking front wheel wells.Insturments and radio/climate screens lack any style or variety.Great looking car in and out.I like unique and will unlikely see another and have had complements,too bad I feel compelled to point out minor shortcomings.Wish I had stayed with my first and best choice of Highlander for same pymt.Oh well,only 38 mo.to go

Soccer Mom Needs More Assistance
By Ava

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My QX60 has the tech package with all bells and whistles. The safety features are tops especially with my precious cargo. While I am suppose to be able to listen to my entertainment while the kids have their CD movie going I have not been able to make that happen. So my music is missing when they are in the car. Plus, my height is short so the seat adjustment could have gone another notch toward the roof for me. A cushion would work. But, defeats the look of the QX60 interior and gets in the way of storage when another driver takes over. Also, with the rear seats view to the screens I need to adjust the headrests up to be out of my way. The typical headrest makes my head tilt forward. With a screen in the headrest it can not be turned around for my pleasure to make it straighter on my posture. The GPS I can not delete the total history out of our QX60 from the previous owner. Just thought I would share some items that were not previously mentioned in the reviews to help other customers. The sensor for automatic braking allowing for much distance of the vehicle in front of you can create serious situations when it wants to bring you to a complete stop when turning from a main road into a busy shopping mall. Possible rear end collisions to your car. I turn it off and just drive defensively!