Used 2016 INFINITI QX60 Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX60 model:

Not a Luxury Brand!
By ZEB Aurangzeb

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Was a few grand cheaper than Lexus, BMW and Audi with all options which should have been a standard in a luxury car!
Should have gone for Lexus or Audi - Big waste of Money!!
I have owned German cars mostly BMW and Audi.
Going for a Japanese luxury was a big mistake - maybe should have gone for Lexus!!
I have owned the car for more than 2 years with 28k miles.
Constant increasing annoying Rattles and Noises:
It rattles from day one and the dealer west Houston Infiniti is not able to resolve the issue.
Not a luxury or performance car ride:
(Honda Odyssey drives far better!)
The car has a hard ride (not a luxury one).
Under powered and bulky handling...very disappointing.
The car constantly is wobbly and unbalanced - have paid and gotten tires balanced so many times I still don’t feel safe in it.
Have given it 2years and 28000 miles and have reached the conclusion.
Infiniti just dresses up their nissan line up but there is no performance comfort or luxury traits in it. Will not be buying another eve again!!

Best car in its class
By LorraineL

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love my Infiniti QX60. I'm surprised its not rated near the top in its class. It is an awesome car which I plan to keep for a long time. It is a really smooth ride!

Best car in its class
By LorraineL

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love this ride!
By Nicki

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Wanted this car for years, loved the design. Once purchased, love everything about it! It’s a fine ride, luxurious and sporty!

Awesome 3 row SUV
By Jay

2016 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We shopped extensively before choosing QX60 (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Acura). Important buying criteria: 3 row, 7 seat luxury SUV that is comfortable, heated steering wheel (live in Boston area), blind spot detection, easy access to third row and can seat adults in the third row comfortably. Audi and BMW third row is a check box (not really usable), Mercedes (probably best in class but reliability concerns, twice as expensive as QX60). We owned several Acuras (TL and RL), but we preferred QX60 over the MDX (third row not as comfortable as QX60). We bought the extended warranty (10 yr, 150K bumper to bumper) for ~$2K. We really like the QX60, very comfortable to drive, luxurious with fantastic technology (Premium, Premium+ and Assist package).